What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CO2 tabblett in watermix. Boost CO2 up to 6hours ?

Hi

I have try those CO2 tabletts you can buy in some special growshops.

no-mercy-supply-co2-tabs-ergaenzungsmittel-8115m13.jpg

No Mercy CO2 Tablets-Add Carbon Dioxide to your Grow Room-60pcs-Growth Boost

o mercy CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) Tablets, 60pcs - Much more productive than most!
An easy solution for a quicker and richer bloom.

The addition of No Mercy CO2 tablets to your grow is a small step with huge results. This pack of CO2 Tabs is easy to use and is suitable for any system or medium.

Growth stagnation of plants is often caused by a shortage of carbon dioxide; in badly aired spaces this shortage can be dramatic. With CO2 Tabs you can offer the carbon dioxide directly to the roots of your plants and significantly increase the speed of growth.

Only healthy plants will be able to effectively use this extra input.

The tabs release the CO2 and in doing so promote more healthy growth. Plants are capable of absorbing much more CO2 than is available to them naturally.

It is important to add CO2 during the "light on" period. Using CO2 shortly before or during a dark period doesn’t give any results! Plants will not absorb carbon dioxide during lights off.

Once established and healthy, your plants are ready to receive extra CO2. You can use 1 tablet per 100 liters of water in hydro systems. Simply add to the nutrient tank.

Overdosing is neither harmful nor useful. If you want to add the CO2 instantly, dissolve in a cup of water (gently crush the tablet to speed the process up) and mix it the with the water that is intended for the plants.

Apply twice weekly for optimal results, and preferably during the whole growing cycle of your plants.

If your nutrient tank hold less than 100 litres or you are hand watering a small number of plants, these tablets are best broken in half or into quarters.

Have anyone try them?
Are you happy or not ?

I have try them in one grow before , i try them right now also.

I think i got little bigger yeld, and the plants are maybe little bit healthier.

Need test more this product.

I take half tablet to 3 gallon water.

The lights must be on atleast 6h hour after you mix this in your watermix and water the plants.

If no light on, no effekt.
Plant can only uptake the C02 if light is on from the watermix you watered with. about 6h they last.

So it is little co2 booster.

I do indoor grow oranic now in soil.

Please say how you feel about this product.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
got a friend who make mycelial bags work great if you know how to make them. not a grow side project one time i stepped into a room one time the meter peaked at 10000 ppm you could feel every breathe

St. Phatty

2 gallons warm water
2 pounds sugar
3 tablespoons active dry yeast
1/2 teaspoon champagne yeast (from home-brew supply)

mix it up, it bubbles for about 4 days.

the one time I saw someone do the chemistry, it worked out, it generates about as much CO2 as the weight of sugar that goes in (2 pounds.)

you cant put that bubble in soil right ? LOL

i think it is easy do these tablettes only.

I you do 10 litre watering a quarter tab is ok

1 tab 4 waterings, then its cheap in the end,

i have been doing this when i feed with nutes so the rootsystem get extra air and can suck more of the nutes i think

Big Nasty

I don't think cannabis plants are able to absorb co2 through roots so to me this is just a waste of money,maybe these tablets are meant for aquatic plants into an aquarium.

RockinRobot

you cant put that bubble in soil right ? LOL

i think it is easy do these tablettes only.

I you do 10 litre watering a quarter tab is ok

1 tab 4 waterings, then its cheap in the end,

i have been doing this when i feed with nutes so the rootsystem get extra air and can suck more of the nutes i think

Doing that gains you nothing. Roots need oxygen not CO2. CO2 is absorbed through the leaves stomata not the roots. CO2 is also heavier than air so it needs to be released ABOVE the plant to do any good.

I will stop use this.

If this was a good thing. Many nute brands would sell this.

This is AQVARIUM use only. i Believe that too.

Tomorrow i will eat a lot Baked Beans, Egg, Bacon :)
One hour after i finish eat i go to grow room

1353505248.chucktheskunk_farting.jpg

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings Russian420 :wave:

I've been using these very same tablets for the past two sessions and although I can't tell about their effectiveness when used as they recommend, it works wonders for seedlings and plants in growing and stretching stages if used as a spray. Soaking the plants twice a day resulted in much thicker and stronger stems, and increased plant size as well. These tabs are a must-have in my opinion, pure gold!

Irie!

Latest posts

Latest posts