What's new

Northern PurpleBlack bud... no care taken!

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Nothing usable ?!?! you got seeds.. you can smoke the bud if you de-seed it.. and also make hash!

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hmm i would smoke it up bro. I know we all have smoked brick weed before and took the seeds out. Same thing here.

DaGreatOutdoors

I made hash with the finger technique, had a good amount of kief. No effects from the smoke!

I got a vial-full of seeds, so I might use it sometime later.... when pot growing is legalized ;)

The smoke from de-seeded "buds" yielded no effects other than leg/lungs pain!

cannanaut

DaGreatOutdoors said:
I made hash with the finger technique, had a good amount of kief. No effects from the smoke!

I got a vial-full of seeds, so I might use it sometime later.... when pot growing is legalized ;)

The smoke from de-seeded "buds" yielded no effects other than leg/lungs pain!

Man that is absolutely impossible!

DaGreatOutdoors

It's weak bud grown in terrible outdoor conditions. It doesn't surprise me at all! The smoke was really irritating too, preventing me from toking too much! But a large joint yielded no effects at all. Hehe.

DaGreatOutdoors

I know it's not hemp.. and I know a toker planted it there a while ago. they re-grow every year due to the massive quantity of seeds being dropped.

smokeymacpot

Veteran
well then u harvested too early. seeds take about 3-4 weeks to mature, the bud still needs another 4-8weeks to ripen, probably the latter cos it looks very sativa.

Hell, back in the sixties all the MJ had seeds, we just picked out as many as we could and puffed away. Bud with seeds will not be as good as sensmilla but if there is no effect it will be still shitty if grown with no males present. Sounds like ditch-weed to me.

Latest posts

Latest posts