What's new

random people you have smoked with

pack a bowl

there was this guy selling magazines door to door in my town one year.

he came to my house, we didn't want any.. went to my friends house, he didn't want any.

so a few days later we were walkin around downtown and ran into the guy. i dunno how, but a convo started. we were both about 17 at the oldest and he was assumingly 23 - 28ish.

anyways, we started talking about weed and he said how he was from cali. He was talking about his "monk weed" and asked if we wanted to smoke. being stupid kids, yea we did. he went into dunkin donuts and came out with a blunt pretty quick.

so we ended up getting smoked up a blunt from a homeless guy selling magazines. the end.

edit: oh yea, and it was at the train station... basically the most public part of town.
--------

also there was a Korean exchange student in high school. I was in 9th grade and he was a senior.

we ended up smoking him up after walking him through the woods to my house. i bet he felt a little sketched out walking through all the short cuts we took him through. i ended up giving him a bunch of seeds that he said he was gonna bring back. :laughing:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
we were smoking on my friends doorstep and some random asian cab driver who barely spoke any english comes over to us and asks to smoke. he was telling us about how he would find coke and weeed in his cab sometimes from drunks who dropped their baggies, and he would go do it in the cuts lol.

i almost smoked with my mom one time but when she saw me hitting the bowl she said "what the fuck am i doing" and went back upstairs haha.

B

BigHerm

I bet someone says willie nelson within the first 20 posts.

On topic: Random homeless guy asked to hit a joint me and a buddy were smokin downtown one night.... We just let him have it. :joint: My boss also came up on me and a buddy smoking before work one morning and said "dont hide it, provide it" and smoked with us.

spyvsspy

Smoked with the mailman one time..........nothing too exciting, but was a funny experience. We were having a few beers during the afternoon, he came by to hand off our daily mail, we offered him a beer, he said "No thanks, but if you have any herb I'd love to smoke"......and so it began.....

Also smoked with Willie Nelson when I was a younger tike, went to high school with his nephew, we were partying in his ghost-town replica of Luck, TX when Willie showed up....... broke out some moonshine, cool ass dude.........true story

C

Classyathome

The guys that did my roof a couple yrs back smoked me up for 2 days - gratis...

I gave them each 2 clones as thanks - they almost shit.

T

TrichyTrichy

Street vendors selling some glass pipes and bowls.
One person asked if want to try some sensi . 5 of us walked around the block and returned very cheerful. This was About a year and half ago.
I did buy a nice iridescent bowl for 5 bux.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
I SMOKED WITH THE BAND CYPRESS HILL..MY NEPHEW IS A PRO-BOARDER AND FOR HIS
16th B-DAY CYPRESS HILL PLAYED FOR HIM!! OF COURSE UNCLE BODO WAS AT THE PARTY..
THAT'S WHAT MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS CALL ME!!

79towncar

HAHA this is a good topic. One time I was walking through my highschool parking lot (when I was in highschool) and ran into my baseball coach. It was winter season and I was lugging my Ice Hockey bag. So he tolde me to throw my bag in the back of his pickup and he would give me a ride home. Anyway on the way we get into an accident and I banged up my head pretty good and had to go to the hospital. My coach's brother came to pick us up and when we got into his car we could tell he was def just smokin weed in there. So funniest thing ever my coach turns around and says to me "if I relight this joint you won't tell anybody right"? And I was pissin myself laughing so I said "no as long as I can smoke too". So me my baseball coach and his brother all blazed on the way home. One of the funniest things that ever happened. Anyway my caoch and my older brother graduated together so I knew him for along time but his brother was the random guy he was old and heavy haha def didnt play sports funniest thing ever.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
I know its off topic but I got drunk with a cop and I was underage (around 19 at the time).
Not trying to go off topic just thought it was interesting.

mistaman

I smoke with this dude inside his hydro store sometimes while he tells me the best ways to grow bud. Is that random?

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
When I was a teenager in the early 80's, me and some of my friends were trippin' on shrooms. When we tripped back then we use to just wonder around. Well we were walking thru the park and we came up on some old black dudes drinking and playing dominos. We stop to talk them and really got into a good conversation( You know how shroom trips are, they had us cracking up) and before you know it one of them asked if we had any weed? Well as a matter of fact we had some stuff we used to call "comma refer"(Hawaiian indica) , so we rolled up a fatty and smoked it and you could tell they had never smoked anything like it, they were coughing and hacking like crazy. And by the time we left, one guy was passed out on the bench and one was layed out on the ground. It was funny as hell. I will never forget those old dudes.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
I've smoked with so many random people over the years they all kinda blend together by now. I do remember one though. We were on lunch in Highschool in the eighties something and there was a guy I knew of but didn't know well that was along for the smoke. I went to hand him a joint and ask him if he wanted any. Next thing I know he pulls up his shirt and pulls out a gallon size ziplock filled with weed. Had to be a couple z's and I didn't ask questions.

MtnKuSh

I sold Flavorflav his first Corvette back in NY prob over 10 years ago, hand delivered it to the slums of NY where we smoked monster Primo blunt..cokeandweed and drove around showing all his hoodlums around town that he finally made it big. the vette still sits in a garage in Freeport longisland NY.. my home town ;) i smoked with some members of wutang clan in D&D studios in NY well over ten years ago along with a few other Kats from NY. them wuz the days

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
I smoked the guys from Nazareth on their bus.......

I drank their cognac, they smoked my dope.

T.Baggins

too many random people to name, but some famous people iv blazed with would be, Nick Cannon the rapper...Vanessa Gleason the playmate... Michael Wiley the football player...

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
I blazed with an eastern european guy at a car wash the other day. I got out whilst they did the necessary, and walked off to smoke a joint. Next thing one of the younger ones is asking if he can have a toke, and to keep it low so his boss didn't see him!

pack a bowl

too many random people to name, but some famous people iv blazed with would be, Nick Cannon the rapper...Vanessa Gleason the playmate... Michael Wiley the football player...

lol who the fuck thinks of nick cannon as a rapper ? hes a nickeledeon punk. :laughing:

and guys this thread is about RANDOM people, not famous people... we got a thread for that around here somewhere

Latest posts

Latest posts