What's new

Blue Widow Flooded Tube 150hps

PiffGuru

Ok so like the name says Im doing a flooded tube style grow with a 150w hps..

4 Plants from seed, taking 2 clones from each plant and turning the best one into mother when original 4 are sexed..

The seeds are being grown in a 3'' net pot with hydroton and in Sure To Grow cubes, I believe they are 1''.

At this point I am at day 45, and tomorrow will start the 2nd week of flowering.. I am using the Fox Farm hydro nutrient schedule..

Any questions feel free to ask..

So here a few pics to get everyone up to speed here.. Enjoy :)
:canabis:

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Pimpslapped

Looks good! I've been curious to see those Sure To Grow products in action. Seems like an improvement over rockwool at least just reading. And more 'green'.

Now THAT is my kinda bondage!

PiffGuru

Yea I had some problems my first grow through in this armoire so I know now not to slack on the tieing.. I tie em down like every other day now.. but this should only be a problem this grow cause I plan on doing scrog with clones after this..

So far I am liking the STG cubes but they really are alot better for clones than for seed.. but you can make it work..

PiffGuru

So I did my water change today and well I noticed during last weeks change that the roots had made it to the res. so today while I was filling up the container with fresh water I got a nice pic of em..

picture.php

PiffGuru

Here are the clones that I took off my plants right b4 starting 12/12.. I did 2 of each plant and put em in this DIY bubble cloner... The top pic the plants have root tech cloning gel on em and there growin roots already.. The bottom pic is some extra cuttings that I just put in that cup of water to see which way works better..

picture.php

picture.php

PiffGuru

I had to chop my best lookin plant cause it was a male.. kinda sad.. but the other 2 are female so Im happy with that..

Here is a pic of one arm of my plant that is showing what looks to me like hermie parts...
picture.php

Here is a close up on the part that looks male. Can I get a second opinion?
picture.php

There are only like 2 spots that seem to have small balls formin but I would really hope that this one isnt hermie..

guanito

Hi PG
Give it a little more time - if you see balls, cut'em off! I've read somewhere on here that sometimes they just develope in one place and you can cut them off.

Flooded tubes - is that like bio buckets?

looks nice!

PiffGuru

Well I felt pretty sure it was balls.. so I cut em off.. problem is that I put the clone that was from this plant in my bucket to become a mom plant... I dont want a bunch of hermie clones in the future..

Flooded tube just means that it is an active system with the water cycling constantly.. with the root sittin in the tube which is always flooded half way with nutrient solution.

PiffGuru

Update... 35 days flowering

I setup a cheap little yeast co2 contraption which u can see in the below pictures.. I'm wondering if it will have a noticeable affect on the buds.. I got good quality wine yeast for the kicker..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HydroFarmer

Looking real NICE up in there Piff...I must say K++++

Great work, so what strain are they, or just some good seeds from past smoke?

Definitely tagging this one...wanna see how they turn out..

Peace and Keep it Green,

HF...:joint:

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
I just started using it on hand watered coco about a week ago. Me likey. Great grow man. Me likey that too.