Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Best vape to minimize waste?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Best vape to minimize waste? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2017, 01:07 PM #1
Old Toker

Old Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really nice
Best vape to minimize waste?

Hi everyone! Hope y'all can help me choose a vape to conserve my supply of medicine. My needs are minimal......I smoke alone and only at home. So a desktop with the ability to vape smaller amounts would probably be best, but I am open to all suggestions. Been smoking joints/pipes for over half a century and it's time to give my lungs some rest. Not only have I never owned a vape....I've never even tried one. I know that not everyone likes vapes....but if it will accomplish what I need....I am determined to stick with it. Don't really have a budget......but less is always nice. That said.....if a Volcano (or something equally expensive) is the best "investment" for my needs...then I'll have to come up with the bucks. Hopefully whatever I choose will save me enough on wasted smoke to eventually pay for itself. And YES.......if absolutely necessary I will vape more often to help justify the cost of the vape. Just the kind of guy I am.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions/advice/experiences.

Old 03-23-2017, 04:25 PM #2
Green Squall

Green Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond repute
I would look into the Firefly 2. It's pure convection. You can take a hit or 2 and put it away. No need to commit to a whole session. 3 second heat up time. It's pretty pricey though @ $330.
Green Squall is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:19 PM #3
Old Toker

Old Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
I would look into the Firefly 2...
Thank you Green Squall!I'll check them out.

Old 03-23-2017, 05:23 PM #4
cravin morehead

cravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of lightcravin morehead is a glorious beacon of light
I'm sort of new to vaping. but I love my boundless cfx vape. i've loaded tiny amounts up to almost a gram and it worked great. it is a portable though. look on YouTube for tons and tons of reviews and go from there

cm

all hydro systems boil down to two things imo, 1) the system!!! 2) the operator!!! And one ain't worth a plug nickel without the other... BigToke

My current grow Super Sour Berry 47 bio bucket style :
www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338573

A sad state of affairs. A crippled America. A pipe dream buttfucked.
Immune. Stronger than all.
A lament for a rookie officer, punk ass weak little lamb.
For the mob, truly, does rule at this particular time.
We've grown into a monster. An arrogant, explosive motherfuck.
Hard as a rock. Shut like a lock.

Pantera
cravin morehead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:25 PM #5
Old Toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravin morehead View Post
..I love my boundless cfx vape.
Thank you CM!

Old 03-23-2017, 05:26 PM #6
MrBungle

MrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really niceMrBungle is just really nice
Pax is a very nice dry herb vape its pretty expensive too... not volcano expensive but up there....

The Volcano is still the best as far as I know.. but the Pax is nice cause it is portable too, so if you do decide to take it on a vacation or something like that, its still possible
MrBungle is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2017, 05:28 PM #7
Old Toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
Pax is a very nice dry herb vape its pretty expensive too...
The Volcano is still the best as far as I know..
Thank you Mr Bungle!

Old 03-23-2017, 08:40 PM #8
hugo23

hugo23 has a spectacular aura abouthugo23 has a spectacular aura abouthugo23 has a spectacular aura abouthugo23 has a spectacular aura about
I recommend Mighty vapo, portable, high quality, very precise,
from the same manufacturer of the legendary volcano.

Outdoor 2016
hugo23 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:49 PM #9
Old Toker

Thanks Hugo23!

Evidently the vape market has matured since last I looked at them. There seems to be a nice selection of very functional and well built vapes....

Old 03-23-2017, 10:27 PM #10
seeded

seeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to allseeded is a name known to all
The best vape I've used for conserving my stash has been my ariser solo. I've also got the arise extreme q because it does bags like the volcano but I go through weed about 10x faster using it because the temptation to over stuff it to get a hugely potent and terp filled bag of greatness is too strong to ignore. The solo on the other hand takes like 0.2g at most and stays on for 12 mins which is just enough to drain all the goodness out of it though sometimes a second round is warranted as you're still producing thick clouds at the 12 minute mark.
seeded is offline Quote