Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2018, 10:34 PM #7941
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
I have seen the Sirius Mayhem nice job dogstar.
Real frost buds on that one and cool colors too.

DTOG the LVTK looks like total fire.
I have to laugh after seeing your picks.
Over on trollitup they were saying the Cannaveture LVTK was the worst plant ever.
But those pics tell a different tale, nice job on the fire!

Did you S1 the snickerdoodles yourself??
They look really good also.
Thin mints do too.
Thanks
Shag
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:58 PM #7942
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
I have seen the Sirius Mayhem nice job dogstar.
Real frost buds on that one and cool colors too.

DTOG the LVTK looks like total fire.
I have to laugh after seeing your picks.
Over on trollitup they were saying the Cannaveture LVTK was the worst plant ever.
But those pics tell a different tale, nice job on the fire!

Did you S1 the snickerdoodles yourself??
They look really good also.
Thin mints do too.
Thanks
Shag

That's good stuff, lol. I think I saw the thread you were talking about at troll-it-up. Coupple members were doing the same thing over here. I was gonna post the pics in the thread here, but didn't feel like listening to bullshit.

The Snickerdoodle S1 was by accident. I had a small Snickerdoodle(OGKB 2.0 x Dbl. Rainbow) that I flipped in a half gallon container. Grew like a cornstalk, no branches. Well a couple of the buds about halfway down the plant, had a single male flower where the bud stem met the plant. Sure enough the next bud down on each side had a calyx with a seed inside. I let the plant go untl the seed pods split a little. Picked the seeds out and harvested the plant.

This plant was the better of the two. I did have the other one backed up with a buddy. But an unfortunate series of events led to him getting busted. So the other one is gone forever.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 11:27 PM #7943
Goats

Goats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
That's good stuff, lol. I think I saw the thread you were talking about at troll-it-up. Coupple members were doing the same thing over here. I was gonna post the pics in the thread here, but didn't feel like listening to bullshit.

The Snickerdoodle S1 was by accident. I had a small Snickerdoodle(OGKB 2.0 x Dbl. Rainbow) that I flipped in a half gallon container. Grew like a cornstalk, no branches. Well a couple of the buds about halfway down the plant, had a single male flower where the bud stem met the plant. Sure enough the next bud down on each side had a calyx with a seed inside. I let the plant go untl the seed pods split a little. Picked the seeds out and harvested the plant.

This plant was the better of the two. I did have the other one backed up with a buddy. But an unfortunate series of events led to him getting busted. So the other one is gone forever.
haha fuck, i've read they're great and they're bad so many times in the past few weeks but i will lay it all to rest. if you're saying there's quality in the packs i am inclined to believe it!

i was going to run a pack, or part of one soon here.

now, about those pics?
Goats is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2018, 12:43 AM #7944
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud of
EXACTLY the past 3 posts... dude is SOUR that’s it. Don’t know if his grow methods are garbage or he has a hidden horse in this race, but he has spent at least his last 4 posts thrashing lvtk... call him out then tries doubling down with the white knighting saying but I’m trying to provide valuable information to other growers (from growing out 1 single seed)
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

Old 06-18-2018, 01:18 AM #7945
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goats View Post
haha fuck, i've read they're great and they're bad so many times in the past few weeks but i will lay it all to rest. if you're saying there's quality in the packs i am inclined to believe it!

i was going to run a pack, or part of one soon here.

now, about those pics?

The next seeds I pop from CV are gonna be the Triple Nova's. It's a TK bx, using Blackberry Kush for the outcross. So by Chrismas(I know, long ways away, but not really in the grow world) we'll be able to see a couple things : 1- if the problems with his gear come exclusively from the Gorilla Wreck 2- if the TN come out like the LVTK or better. Then we'll know it was grower error, for the guys running his gear down.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2018, 05:36 PM #7946
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
The thing with popping seeds is you never really know what you are going to get. I always try to grow at least 3 female phenos before passing any judgement. Even in the best crosses there will be that one pheno that doesn't yield or smell or has cabbage buds or whatever. It's nice when you find something that produces stunners in every seed, but that doesn't happen, especially in this day when perpscare just throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks. You also have to look at who is growing it. I trust someone like DTOG who grows and documents scores of seeds and clones over Joe grow who has a half finished thread and very little actual documentation of completed grows. Even the best growers make errors as well. I seeded a big crop recently in addition to having a light leak which caused nine big plants to reveg halfway in flower. This mistake turned some pie face seeds and a couple others into pretty shitty end product. Shit happens. Rant over.
oti$ is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2018, 06:18 PM #7947
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oti$ View Post
The thing with popping seeds is you never really know what you are going to get. I always try to grow at least 3 female phenos before passing any judgement. Even in the best crosses there will be that one pheno that doesn't yield or smell or has cabbage buds or whatever. It's nice when you find something that produces stunners in every seed, but that doesn't happen, especially in this day when perpscare just throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks. You also have to look at who is growing it. I trust someone like DTOG who grows and documents scores of seeds and clones over Joe grow who has a half finished thread and very little actual documentation of completed grows. Even the best growers make errors as well. I seeded a big crop recently in addition to having a light leak which caused nine big plants to reveg halfway in flower. This mistake turned some pie face seeds and a couple others into pretty shitty end product. Shit happens. Rant over.
Tbh, the 2 bitching about LVTK are dropshots... the one has killed more seeds in the past week than dtog has popped the last 3 years. The second schlomo is basing his ‘judgement’ on ONE seed popped. I don’t understand what these people think they are buying. They expect exact clones from seed of the mother plant. Genetics don’t work like that... ignorance more than anything I guess

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2018, 07:20 PM #7948
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
Quote:
I hate quoting others.... in Djs book he explained why his seed releases were all f5 (hope I remember correct). He said any furthur generations f6, f7 etc, became more homogenous, less vigorous and the really great phenos showed up less often. So by releasing f5s everyone should find a few keepers but they will not be as uniform as if the had been bred further.

I hope I explained that well enough without disrespecting dj.

When only poping a few I view it as a window into the possibilities. Nothing more. It is nice to find a keeper without the hunt, and it has happened. Rarely.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:38 PM #7949
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
I ran 2 freebie LVTK, I was quite happy with them. I did a clone run and got a few 10 gram (dry) tops. I still have a few nugs in the personal stash
packerfan79 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2018, 02:34 AM #7950
Badfishy1

Quote:
I like to tell people who bitch about not getting the next ‘banger’ in a pack of seeds if they are looking for the next ‘forum cut’ they need to buy bags of weed, not seeds and grow the ‘bagseed’ out. Not much to say after that is presented to them

1 members found this post helpful.