Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2017, 11:57 PM #6101
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Poprockz F3

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:01 AM #6102
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Chemdog (same pic, one edited, one how it looks in person under the LED)

GG#4

Corey

GTE F2

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:27 AM #6103
DJXX

DJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud of
the Poprockz looks pretty sweet, in the pic it ways Chemdawg but which one? DJXX

DJXX is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:36 AM #6104
DoubleTripleOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJXX View Post
the Poprockz looks pretty sweet, in the pic it ways Chemdawg but which one? DJXX

The first two pics are the Chem. Same pic, first one is "natural", second one I edited in photo editor.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2017, 12:38 AM #6105
DJXX

DJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud ofDJXX has much to be proud of
but which Chemdawg is it? DJ

DJXX is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 12:40 AM #6106
DoubleTripleOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJXX View Post
but which Chemdawg is it? DJ
I already answered him in pm. But for those that don't know, this is the cut that was passed to me as Chem 91'. I have doubts to the legitimacy , but the cut still rocks and is my favorite smoke.

Quote:

Quote:

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:47 AM #6107
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
its frosty mate, whatever it is

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 03:46 AM #6108
kashkr0p

kashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to behold
Gte lookin like a bat

DTOG Bunny Ranch

Work-Consume-Sleep-OBEY
kashkr0p is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 04:42 AM #6109
Trich_Tyson

Trich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant future
Stem run on the Chem is serious. And it has structure almost identical to my b1gwyrm cut. Excited to be running them side by side

And GB is looking right on

My Current Thread
Trich_Tyson is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 04:50 AM #6110
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
"Oh your a freshman? " " Me Too, come here I gotta show you something in my office that has a mattress in it."
"Come check out the break room"

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote