Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2017, 11:29 AM #6091
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
responsibility is a winners traight

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:02 PM #6092
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by who dat is View Post
Go to sleep!
I was still awake when you posted this, Got right up at 4:30 though. Time to go make scrambled eggs 20 lbs. at a time , cook about 25 lbs. of bacon, and make several dozen pancakes. I like the early shift though, time flies by.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:18 PM #6093
Goats

Goats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I was still awake when you posted this, Got right up at 4:30 though. Time to go make scrambled eggs 20 lbs. at a time , cook about 25 lbs. of bacon, and make several dozen pancakes. I like the early shift though, time flies by.
I cooked as my career for 11 years. HATED cooking breakfast though haha. Super busy days when egg yolks won't stop breaking on you
Goats is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 12:20 PM #6094
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
i love to cook, but would prolly hate doing it for the money lol

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 03:56 PM #6095
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
I love to cook, bbq/smoke wouldn't want to screw that up by doing it for work. Especially for a bunch of spoiled, entitled little brats. Lol probably have some nice eye candy though.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 06:18 PM #6096
Goats

Goats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to allGoats is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
I love to cook, bbq/smoke wouldn't want to screw that up by doing it for work. Especially for a bunch of spoiled, entitled little brats. Lol probably have some nice eye candy though.
I banged every waitress I could during those years. The job had its upside as well

That and I learned a shitload about cooking in that time. But it's a stressful job for sure.
Goats is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 07:54 PM #6097
caljim
I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.

caljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goats View Post
I banged every waitress I could during those years. The job had its upside as well .
Undoubtedly the best part of working in the industry!
caljim is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 07:57 PM #6098
AVOH

AVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goats View Post
I banged every waitress I could during those years. The job had its upside as well

That and I learned a shitload about cooking in that time. But it's a stressful job for sure.

Your my hero bro
AVOH is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 09:32 PM #6099
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I don't mind the cooking at all. I like a fast paced job. When I first started there, I was cooking to order for the entitled little brats. But now I'm in the kitchen, cooking the main course. So I don't have to deal with any of the little assholes. And yeah the eye candy is insane, prolly best part of the job. Fresh batch of 18 year old's every fall. "Oh your a freshman? " " Me Too, come here I gotta show you something in my office that has a mattress in it."

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:

Old 09-14-2017, 11:53 PM #6100
DoubleTripleOG

Pics I took last night. These first ones are the plant doing all the work. I don't think I could take a bad pic of this Gorilla Bubble.

Kirkwood

Quote:

Quote:

4 members found this post helpful.