Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2017, 03:13 AM #5981
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
That's exactly what I said when I lifted those buds up tot rim them "wow" , lol. I can't wait to puff it. Been a min since I puffed some sour.
Well I'm off to a mini icmag gathering from Friday till Sunday as there's basically the uk equivalent of spannabis!!!!

Hoping to see a few members

Can't wait for a smoke report on that tho man

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2017, 03:48 AM #5982
AVOH

AVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to all
Quote:
That's exactly what I said when I lifted those buds up tot rim them "wow" , lol. I can't wait to puff it. Been a min since I puffed some sour.

Straight fire!!!
AVOH is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2017, 04:18 AM #5983
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Still lookin super proper up in here!
Vanilla Phoenix is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2017, 04:21 AM #5984
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
Wow
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOH View Post
Straight fire!!!
those r some nice big buds.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:28 AM #5985
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post
Still lookin super proper up in here!
this is DTOG spot... the man has mad skill... And a sticky green thumb...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:02 PM #5986
Kozmo

Kozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really nice
I'd like to see what High Time does for you also DT.
Looking good as ever in here.
Kozmo is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2017, 03:32 PM #5987
too-dope

too-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nice
You really keep it moving DTOG. The ECSD S1 looks excellent. I love sour, looking forward to my Headbanger F2 finishing up in the next couple weeks. Listen though...run that Mangerian Skunk. Top Dawg is of course known for their work with chem and og, but I imagine there are some real heaters in their longer flowering varieties as well. I'll be popping some Crystal Haze next month.
too-dope is offline Quote

Old 09-01-2017, 01:28 AM #5988
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
I'd like to see what High Time does for you also DT.
Looking good as ever in here.
Thanks man. I'm excited for them as well. I bet there are some real stinkers in that line. I mean come on, half of it is one of the parents of ECSD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by too-dope View Post
You really keep it moving DTOG. The ECSD S1 looks excellent. I love sour, looking forward to my Headbanger F2 finishing up in the next couple weeks. Listen though...run that Mangerian Skunk. Top Dawg is of course known for their work with chem and og, but I imagine there are some real heaters in their longer flowering varieties as well. I'll be popping some Crystal Haze next month.

I'm currently on the hunt for a long flowering plant for my head. Those seeds are definitely on deck to get popped. But first I gotta see if this Angola Poison is a female. Cause if it is, the MS has some stiff competition.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-02-2017, 12:45 PM #5989
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to behold
pulling for a female of the angola. be nice to see a show of it. have a few destroyer x highland Guerrero x blueberry out for a seed run this time 15 weeks flower time
Buckeyebandit is online now Quote

Old 09-02-2017, 03:19 PM #5990
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to beholdBuckeyebandit is a splendid one to behold
angola x. angola leaner (fem) hasn't started to flower yet but looking like it won't be long and the stretch will start. flower girl tea. solids on top of pot lol

Buckeyebandit is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.