What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mango OG

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
OGMango Haze

OGMango Haze

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Ah, so it was an S1 of OG Kush (not the clone itself?) x (Mr nice) Mango haze.
Any reason why you didn't use the OG clone itself?

The seedling I have is looking killer already, I think its going to be a winner.

The reason I used an S1, was because it was from the very first Original OG Kush from many years ago. The best one. Im still running the OGMango to this day.
picture.php

Here is a smaller OGMango Haze in the garden right now. I have some larger ones out there, but they are a little behind this one.

pineterp

Dr. Purpur. I have enjoyed following the work you share here. What method do you use to reverse your females to make fems.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Dr. Purpur. I have enjoyed following the work you share here. What method do you use to reverse your females to make fems.

Im using a sodium thiosulfate solution now but also produce my own very rich colloidal silver solution through electrolysis.

I have a vase on the kitchen table right now with fully developed male pods on female branches. Im waiting for them to open, so I can collect, dry, sift, put into labeled capped test tubes and then vacloc and put them in the seed/pollen fridge. I have about 50 or so assorted pollens in there now. Both standard and female.

Have a great day!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well that just made my day, I love the headband.
You know when i found that seed (at the ic cup)
I knew it would be special.
Really glad I saved it.

Nice work Dr Purpur, that OG mango looks crazy.

I will keep updating this thread.
Let's see where it ends up.

I found a seed in an ic cup entry #007 from a couple of years ago.
Turns out #007 is OG Mango Haze!
Quiet the find, just one bean in the sample.
I saved it untill a couple of weeks ago when I popped it.

Check it out, massive indica leaves, super stocky ( in seedling/early veg)

Only other person to get one was Acehaze who grew his out already.

Do you think it's an S1?
Or maybe she got hit with some pollen ?

Any ideas Dr Purpur?

007 was my entry. I also sent GG#4 008?.I only made OGM x Sdubb. This would be a fem cross. I picked out those OGM flowers I sent, I didn't see any seeds. She must not have had many. If it was a true male no clue how that happened.. If it was a herm it could be OGM x Sdubb. I've grown many of these with no intersex traits seen. Doesn't mean it couldn't happen. I dont flower males in the same area. Remembering what was going on back in 2016 isn't easy lol. I looked through all my pics OGM x HB is not listed but would still be a fem cross.. Ive grown the HB clone but Dates are off by a year.

Last edited:

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
yeah looking good that cross Hammerhead and Dr.PurPur nice Job done

i hope the acehaze have that S1 version to can also tried, last year i have tried to at ic cup.