What's new

Joe Biden Thread

h.h.

Veteran
They've owned American politics for decades. Going back before the establishment of Israel. They don't play them, they buy them. Your the one being played. Keep thinking your "team" is winning or losing. Your "team" was created for you. Same as you fake opponent.

And you have a real team. You must be the chosen one. Or just another troll.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO.....it's getting good in here

Someone is not conforming......"GET HIM"!

Here come the tiki torches.....hahaha

Amynamous

There is no ”team cannabis”, it’s just a plant. Who did you vote for?

If you’re referring to last week’s local elections, I didn’t vote.
If you’re referring to last years national elections, i voted against trump, whom i perceive as being corrupt, grossly incompetent and a danger to the American system of government.

I used to be a member of the Republican party. As I have mentioned elsewhere, i am fiscally conservative, dislike deficit spending as a matter of course, believe in free markets, state’s rights, etc. As many others have stated, I didn’t leave the republican party, it left me. While I no longer have a political party that encompasses my personal belief system, i kind of consider myself to be anti-republican, as they have completely abandoned all of their previous conservative principles. Thusly, i have no political team. I am an island, a solitary rock, alone in the ocean of American politics.

PS. Personally, i believe all of us that embrace cannabis, uses it to improve our physical and/or mental health, and lovingly grows it and nurtures it are a part of “team cannabis”. To say it’s just a plant kind of disrespects it and the personal relationship many of us have towards it. I have all sorts of plants in my garden, but none of them soothes my soul like cannabis.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And yet it's almost always the left exhibiting violence. "But the right is about to attack us" right? That's the brainwashing that leads the left to use pre-emptive violence based on that thought process. "They want to kill use so we have to attack first." So easy to get a group of people to use violence based on implanted fear. If CNN isn't swaying you then it's FOX. Stop believing the news that is owned by Israelies. The left right paradigm is there just to get you to hate "the other side". Classic divide and conquer.

You got blinder on. No Dem citizen is gonna attack you or anyone. The data is there but refuse to see how violent Rep are. The 6th should have opened your eyes. People using MSM as there excuse tells the tale. No one here believes a word of there BS. All those dumbasses that looted are not dems. Most likely independent voters or don't vote.

This is the shit going on today by a Senator.
Paul Gosar tweeted an anime video that depicts him killing AOC..Nothing but bloodthirsty people left in the Rep house/Senate. You won't find any of them condemning this shit.

Who we vote for doesn't mean we support them at all. Biden won because it meant Trump would have. Most couldn't allow that.

entropical

Veteran
They've owned American politics for decades. Going back before the establishment of Israel. They don't play them, they buy them. Your the one being played. Keep thinking your "team" is winning or losing. Your "team" was created for you. Same as you fake opponent.

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2085911
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​ filedata/fetch?filedataid=2085912
​​
​​
​​
​​​​
Who could have ever imagined that complicity theorists would label opposition to this crap as ”racism and bigotry”? These people talk about ”white supremacy” as if it was something real rather a narrated distraction put in place to keep them from seeing what supremacy actually looks like. Of course many consider Karl Marx as some sort of liberationist in spite of the fact that his doctrine is purposed only to further the enslavement of humanity to his cousins, the Rothschilds.

Amynamous

It always comes back to the Jews with these people lmao so predictable

Yep.
Blaming jews, muslims, mexicans, immigrants, etc for their lot in life, rather than taking personal responsibility for improving their situation.
Blaming others for what we in fact control seems to be a sign of a weak mind.
I remember the day that I held myself accountable for my lot in life, decided to go to school and become a nurse.
My life improved for the better and I have never regretted it.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You got blinder on. No Dem citizen is gonna attack you or anyone. The data is there but refuse to see how violent Rep are. The 6th should have opened your eyes. People using MSM as there excuse tells the tale. No one here believes a word of there BS. All those dumbasses that looted are not dems. Most likely independent voters or don't vote.

This is the shit going on today by a Senator.
Paul Gosar tweeted an anime video that depicts him killing AOC..Nothing but bloodthirsty people left in the Rep house/Senate. You won't find any of them condemning this shit.

Who we vote for doesn't mean we support them at all. Biden won because it meant Trump would have. Most couldn't allow that.

Hows that working out....hahaha

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep.
Blaming jews, muslims, mexicans, immigrants, etc for their lot in life, rather than taking personal responsibility for improving their situation.
I remember the day that I held myself accountable for my lot in life, decided to go to school and become a nurse.

👍

entropical

Veteran
If you’re referring to last week’s local elections, I didn’t vote.
If you’re referring to last years national elections, i voted against trump, whom i perceive as being corrupt, grossly incompetent and a danger to the American system of government.

I used to be a member of the Republican party. As I have mentioned elsewhere, i am fiscally conservative, dislike deficit spending as a matter of course, believe in free markets, state’s rights, etc. As many others have stated, I didn’t leave the republican party, it left me. While I no longer have a political party that encompasses my personal belief system, i kind of consider myself to be anti-republican, as they have completely abandoned all of their previous conservative principles. Thusly, i have no political team. I am an island, a solitary rock, alone in the ocean of American politics.

PS. Personally, i believe all of us that embrace cannabis, uses it to improve our physical and/or mental health, and lovingly grows it and nurtures it are a part of “team cannabis”. To say it’s just a plant kind of disrespects it and the personal relationship many of us have towards it. I have all sorts of plants in my garden, but none of them soothes my soul like cannabis.

Well, I am opposed to this system of government and the foundation on which it rests (ie usury, slavery to interest on money/debt creation). Not only does it subject the individual to debt slavery, it is imperialist in its ambitions and creates by its own logic perpetual warfare against nations across the world. As for Trump being corrupt, incompetent and so on it is all true and the same goes for Biden. In fact, it is the very system itself that perpetuates moral corruption.

That said, labelling people who do not agree with you and your opinions as ”bigots” is anything but respectful. On this forum alone I have been confronted by everything from members that advocate genocide of my race to others who have denied the very existence of my people. I could not care less about the personal relationships of such people, regardless. If you find it ”disrespectful” to say that it is just a plant, then you should follow the link and email your complaint.

https://www.justaplant.com/

G

I try my best not to buy into racism and bigotry. It appears that you can’t say the same.
I can’t say that I don’t hate. I do carry around some hatred towards certain individuals in my life, but I’m trying to work on that.
Forgiveness can be a challenge. It’s a journey.

Aside from team cannabis, I don’t have a team.
Go team cannabis, yay!!

Black people are better than white people at basketball. That's not racism it's reality. Observations that you don't like don't equate to hate or bigotry. Hating a racial supremist group is moral and right.
Jewish supremacist's are real and they are open about it. Talmudic Judaism is a reality. Logic can be a challenge. It's a choice.

G

It always comes back to the Jews with these people lmao so predictable

It doesn't come back to people who call them selves Jews. You confuse something like a race with a ideology. Talmudic Kabalistic Judaism. It's not a race it's a religion base on non sensible racial superiority. It's funny how the ones ignorant to the facts cry racism to the ones exposing the racists. Your responses are pre programed and approved by thought police.

G

Yep.

Like blaming Naszi's or Communists? "If you mention a group of people and there malicious acts or intentions your blaming them for your lot in life" LMOA
Every jury trial should be seen as 12 losers and black robed meth addict trying to improve there situation by belittling and "hating" the oppressed.
Please tell us more about how to kick ass in life and never look back. You work for paychecks not profits. LOL

entropical

Veteran

Are you in control of the Federal Reserve bank? No. They print money and lend it to you at interest. Rather than being in control you are reduced to pay said debt that is created when they print and lend you fiat currency at interest. Of course criticism against this perpetual debt machine has ”to be a sign of a weak mind”.

Amynamous

Like blaming Naszi's or Communists? "If you mention a group of people and there malicious acts or intentions your blaming them for your lot in life" LMOA
Every jury trial should be seen as 12 losers and black robed meth addict trying to improve there situation by belittling and "hating" the oppressed.
Please tell us more about how to kick ass in life and never look back. You work for paychecks not profits. LOL

I’ve been extremely fortunate to live without nazi or communist invaders going door to door and taking people in the middle of the night at gunpoint/ threat of violence. If that did occur, they could probably expect some resistance, considering Americans have a lot of guns. Despite living in poverty for a very long time in my early years, I have lived a good, productive life, I would take few with me as they crashed down my door.

I’m not really sure how to respond to the rest of your post as it seems chaotic and confusing.

Latest posts

Latest posts