Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

Thread Title Search
MAC 1 (Caps Cut) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2020, 02:17 PM #101
thailer

thailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant future
Waka, I also have mac1 and it will put on weight around 10-11 weeks so wait a little longer till you harvest her and she will produce more with your light.

Old 02-08-2020, 04:38 PM #102
clearheaded

clearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to all
lol ya def up the watts!
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2020, 05:56 PM #103
Waka

Waka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by thailer View Post
Waka, I also have mac1 and it will put on weight around 10-11 weeks so wait a little longer till you harvest her and she will produce more with your light.
Thanks for that bit of info! I normally run 8-9 week strains so I took it to be inline with them. I run 600w of HLG LED's in an 8x4 and pull 2-3oz a plant and I got about 40grams off the MAC1. I'm going to up it to 800watts and bring it to 11-12 weeks next run. Thanks everyone!
Waka is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:56 AM #104
MezOner

MezOner has a spectacular aura aboutMezOner has a spectacular aura aboutMezOner has a spectacular aura aboutMezOner has a spectacular aura aboutMezOner has a spectacular aura about
If you wanna try all things capulator go to peace of green in la I'm pretty sure that's his place
MezOner is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2020, 03:35 AM #105
star crash
We Will Get By ... We Will Survive

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
Some more Mac1 >>>

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:49 AM #106
Chunkypigs
have clones, will travel...

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by star crash View Post
Lemme know when that's dry... #RoadTrip
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2020, 06:11 AM #107
Waka

Waka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really niceWaka is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by star crash View Post
Crushed it!
Waka is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2020, 03:37 PM #108
BlackBart

BlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud of
Beautiful work Star
BlackBart is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2020, 08:15 PM #109
Waka

I finally tried the MAC1 for the first time last night and had a blast. After the first hit I immediately felt the sensation of joy and knew it was special. I noticed the following benefits from it:

-Mood Enlightenment
-Appetite Increaser
-Mind Crusher (I was staring at a candle for longer than an adult should be staring at a candle for)

This strain reminds me of an expensive bottle of champagne. You bring it out for those special occasions.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their MAC1 as well
Waka is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2020, 08:34 PM #110
star crash
We Will Get By ... We Will Survive

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
Yeah I like it a lot too it’s not super potent but it’s extremely well balanced and it makes you feel really good...I’m going to be growing it for a while because it’s very popular right now around here everybody loves it...And if you’re a grower she grows like a dream you’ll see