What's new

Durban Poison

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
note: I posted this somewhere else, then decided it needed a spot in the smoke report section...

I was in the club, got me some cookies, then I seen a jar full of what looked like some swag... whats this? Oh thats the 5 dollar grams. Durban Poison huh? let me get a gram!
I smoked some of this yesterday before I went in the mall and it was the SHIIT! Had me in a goofy mood, body fealin good but with hella energy. I was jumpin around like a lil kid. Felt like climbing trees! This stuff is bomb, Ima return to the club asap and if they still got some Ima buy like a zip. just goes to show, dont let the looks fool you!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Real up feal good type uh high, then it let me down 2 hours later and I took a nap in the car while my sis n my wifey went in target, like heres a hundred bucks, peaceout! Taste was real sweet, kinda licorishy but not too much. smells kinda licorishy but with a lil pinyness to it and some other funk I cant put my finger on. Im definitely gonna look for more of this or some seeds. who has seeds anyway?

I love this strain, and am now on a mission to find her.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Love the Durban, your description is right on how it should feel. It's a wonderful strain. Yours looks very nice, a little more sativa-like than what I have. I always search menus before I shop to see if Durban's out there.

This is what I have now from a collective... wish I could grow something like this.

mwqyk1.jpg

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Man... I went back by the club and it look like they shut down! Damn! Im saving my last half uh gram of this for a special occasion...

Epiphyte

DP has more thc-v than most other strains...many strains don't produce any thc-v. This is the psychedelic cannabinoid and why dp is some great.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
So does thc-v give you the energy, the fealing of increased strength and mobility, the euphoric like-sittin-in-a-bubblebath body high, or all three? This is the best high I ever got.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Very nice report.

There are a few seed vendors who still carry Durban..

Sensi Seeds have a very good straight durban and Flying Dutchman have the early Durban which is a Durban/skunk cross.. I've heard good things about both. I would go Sensi as it's pure.....

C

chase

How you doing Getmo .Im prop 215 , looking for a dispencery that has a cut .I know its a long shot but do you know anything about that .I could call them myself , if I knew where to look.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I love the scent of my Durban poison cut, licorice and desert flowers. I'll run around 9 weeks for a real happy head high, bubbly and energetic. 11 weeks increases the duration, but the energy level comes down and mellows into a heavier body stone.

Sadly bugs got to the roots of my moms, and the I lost my mother. I was panicked for a while before I scored and got her back from another grower buddy who I'd earlier hooked up with a cutting! :good:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
F

Fluffy Clouds

very nice report GET MO... sativas can do the trick, hope you find some cut... cause seeds i dont know.. its all watered down durban, maybe some canadian seedbank? dunno..

to that THCV myth, its just myth... stop spreading that bullshit please :D

#1 THCV gets you really high and makes THC much better.

FACT: THCV does not get you high, and is a THC antagonist.

-SamS

Hempsmoke

I bought 5 fem seeds from Dutch Passion last summer in Amsterdam, but sadly 3 of them were crushed and the other 2 didnt germ :(
I will deffo buy some new seeds, but this time regular tho

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Durban poison is the shit. I got to sample some super nice cut of it smelled like licorice/bananas with pine in the background. Awesome day high. I am currently trying to do some work with it; it is just a phenomenal high with no tolerance build up. A lot of people pass it up because it is not the frostiest plant in the world but that doesn't mean it doesn't have better mojo in it than most :D

purple_man

Veteran
sad thing is, most dp seeds availible from the dutch breeders, are to watered down... and afropips and african seeds are no more availible :/

blessss

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Gotta love that old-school Durban Poison! Truly a classic!
It's still out there GET MO and she sure does have a very exhilarating and energetic buzz! Durban Poison as well as some other African land-races like the Malawi, Swazi, and Nigerian can be a bit racy for some and due to the high levels of THCV it's believed that they offer a more psychedelic type of high. Great day-time get shit done herb imo that will have beginners buggin'! :kos:

Here's some of my Strawberry Diesel Durban beautifully grown by ICmag's very own, CHACO (thanks for providing the pics CHACO)...
picture.php

picture.php

Keep it Killer!
DrPoison :laughing: