What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Dirtysmok3z

Hey all,

Had fun reading these threads,

Has Anyone aquired or started karmas/Grounded (Pound mintz runtz x melon).

Felt very lucky getting these as they sold out within hours and being that there limited edition, will be the first trying karmas genetics,

The seeds were quick, germed within 24hrs so very happy and also had 8 rather than the advertised 6 which was a nice surprise.

I'm running 3 of them alongside a watermelon wedding cake from growers choice.nl,

As for the pound mint runtz x melon seems to be very difficult to aquire grow diaries, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 👍 😊

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Why is the Sour Diesel Bx2 sold out faster than the Sowahh? They should be the same almost. What is the big difference to prefer the Bx2?
I gues because it used by many other seed folks to make hybrids ore start there own sour line.

And been around for longer time so people been growing there keepers for few years now, so i gues more know and seen it, and prefer it for that reason.

The bx2 has more variation then the bx4.

Sologrow

I gues because it used by many other seed folks to make hybrids ore start there own sour line.

And been around for longer time so people been growing there keepers for few years now, so i gues more know and seen it, and prefer it for that reason.

The bx2 has more variation then the bx4.
Thanks for explaining legend i got the Sowahh and the Bon Bon freebies . I hope to make a journal soon.

So sad about the zizi drops ☹️ , and very sorry for all the time and money you wasted on the project , I was really looking forward to it . can I just ask you if you are at least planning to release the zizi itself or if you’re just planning to move on the all zizi thing and that’s it 🙏🏻 🙏🏻

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
So sad about the zizi drops ☹️ , and very sorry for all the time and money you wasted on the project , I was really looking forward to it . can I just ask you if you are at least planning to release the zizi itself or if you’re just planning to move on the all zizi thing and that’s it 🙏🏻 🙏🏻

No wont release pure ZiZi.

The problem was minor to be honest. But anouf for me to not release as is. I got to many small hobby growers buying my seeds, and some of them will panik at any early intersex at sexing stage. That will give a headache and loads of comunication.

I am not stopping just going to select a new male and try again.

Still great seeds many testers have great results aswell. Seems trigerd by some stress, and no seeded crops at all with any tester yet aswell.

DutchHazeDog

Josh D (reg seeds) day 52 of 12/12. GH bio powder nutrients.

This is looking like the best pheno I got so far.
All phenos have the 'heavy gassy' smells, not intensely strong from close up but they fill the room with that 'nasty' smell ;)

This pheno has a more sour smell, reminds me of the good og#18 phenotype. The smell stays a long time on my fingers when rubbing them together, I have been looking for this type smell for nearly 10 years now so saying I am satisfied is an understatement.
Can't wait to harvest and dry :D Will try to push her to 84 days of 12/12.

Attachments

• josh_d.jpg
    josh_d.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 108

kro-magnon

Veteran
My Acid Dawg#6 is cruising slowly but strongly, the resin is much more visible now, it's the only plant I've grown who is so good to smoke but has such little resin until the last 2/3 weeks of flowering. It really shows that pretty buds full of frost are not the end all of cannabis quality because this plant is a very strong smoke despite having very little resin for most of the flowering.
Here she is at day 60 of 11/13, she still has about 2 weeks to go before the harvest.
The second picture is one the Acid Dawg x ? at day 40 , I found the seeds in my AD#2 who shows resin earlier and it passes to its progeny.
I'll upload a picture of the Acid Dawg #2 later, the one I have now are not good enough. I need a support to take decent pics with my phone because I shake a bit too much.

Attachments

• IMG20220908074830.jpg
    IMG20220908074830.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG20220908074905.jpg
    IMG20220908074905.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Karma's Sowahh at day 34 of flower !

Other plants in the back are not Sour D.
Smell is a sharp but fresh and "cool" lime, very intense and unique, it tingles in the nostrils if given a vigorous whiff.
KSD_6.jpg

Attachments

• KSD_1.jpg
    KSD_1.jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 75
  • KSD_5.jpg
    KSD_5.jpg
    8.4 MB · Views: 84
  • KSD_4.jpg
    KSD_4.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 79
  • KSD_3.jpg
    KSD_3.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 75
  • KSD_2.jpg
    KSD_2.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 79

kro-magnon

Veteran
@Kustom_ax Thanks for showing some Sowah because it's quite rare to see some pics of this strain despite the 100's of packs sold at each drop. It's nice to be able to see what this genetic has to offer and see what the females look like so a big thank you for that and please update your grow to show us how it evolves. Good luck with your grow.

Kustom_ax

Veteran
@Kustom_ax Thanks for showing some Sowah because it's quite rare to see some pics of this strain despite the 100's of packs sold at each drop. It's nice to be able to see what this genetic has to offer and see what the females look like so a big thank you for that and please update your grow to show us how it evolves. Good luck with your grow.

You’re very welcome! And thanks man! That’s exactly why I shared. And will share more pics as it heads further into full maturation (those pics were taken yesterday I think). I kept hey purposefully small because I have other plants on the same tent and had to manage the space - and height 😂 I knew she would stretch !

But I do wanna do a Sowahh only run! 🤩
When that happens, I will post pics here

Kustom_ax

Veteran
I’ve heard people say that most will scalp all the sowahh and bx2 packs to simply resell at higher prices - hence why we dont get any eye candy 🥲 Personally I dont condone that very much.

I have 3 packs, one opened, two sealed. One bought straight from Karma shop, another from a reseller - at the same exact price!

And there’s no way Im selling a single seed 😝

PureSativaUK

Vendor
Hi @Onboard

Glad to hear your issue was resolved and you got your seeds, I do understand why you were nervous I would've been too, who doesn't love Sour & I know they keep selling out there!

We were having a few issues recently with hackers which disabled our automated email system as they were making hundreds of fake accounts & triggering off emails, we've now moved to a new back end of the website & the automated emails are back! Just now there are a couple other minor teething issues so we're currently sending a couple of emails but this is being looked at by the IT guy as we speak. Also had server issues that meant our computers were reset & I lost the password for this for a 2-3 weeks, but I was monitoring our sub to make sure I hadn't misses messages, but of course I had in the inbox and on this thread so my apologies for this terribly delayed reply but I'm super glad your worries was resolved & hope you got some cool freebies too.

Also thanks everyone for their reassurances, I will always strive to provide the best customer service I can for you all.

Thanks,

Josh/ Pure Sativa page

Thank you all, and my apologies for being not so cool... :covereyes:

What you all said proved 100% true. The instant reply that I got was indeed an confirmation, after all. The package was dispatched yesterday.

I guess I was a bit nervous about not getting any detailed automatic order confirmation, and thought maybe I had entered something wrong.

Again, my apologies, to Josh @PureSativaUK, @Karma G, and all readers of the thread!

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
The Acid Dawg#6 is close to harvest, she takes a bit longer than previous grows because intense heat slowed her flowering a bit, she's at day 70 on this pics, on the first grow she was ready that day but on this one she needs to go around day 77 I think.

Attachments

• IMG_20220918_095946.jpg
    IMG_20220918_095946.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20220918_100710.jpg
    IMG_20220918_100710.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG20220916074916.jpg
    IMG20220916074916.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 106