Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Neem causes cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome

Thread Title Search
Neem causes cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2020, 12:34 AM #21
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyPureSativas View Post
This syndrome know as cannabis hyperemesis is not caused by cannabinoids but by neem products mixed with cannabis.

Please stop using neem products, many products have neem byproducts in them

Also dont use cinnamon unless it true cinnamon, the cinnamon oil people buy is the other variety which contains a toxic compound

How did you learn of the differences between the cinnamon types ?

Old 11-20-2020, 01:16 AM #22
mexweed

mexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud of
all cinnamon has the toxic compound but cassia has much higher concentrations of it

even at lower levels in the verum bark, it could end up more concentrated in the resulting oil
mexweed is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2020, 03:31 PM #23
clearheaded

clearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to behold
most essential oil terps are pretty toxic. what they have been produced for by the plant.. lol took awhile but bubbleman promoting his terp dips finally found out the toxicity of pure terps.so cinn isnt surprising.
clearheaded is online now Quote

Old 11-25-2020, 05:16 PM #24
Grover Dill

Grover Dill has much to be proud ofGrover Dill has much to be proud ofGrover Dill has much to be proud ofGrover Dill has much to be proud ofGrover Dill has much to be proud ofGrover Dill has much to be proud ofGrover Dill has much to be proud ofGrover Dill has much to be proud ofGrover Dill has much to be proud ofGrover Dill has much to be proud ofGrover Dill has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somatek View Post
They have, neem is not the cause, the current understanding is that the TRVP1 receptors become inactive and limit gastric mobility, which is why hot showers or capiscasin offer relief as they trigger the same receptors and restore gastric mobility. There is still lots to learn but if you look at the science it they have a decent understanding of the core mechanism now. It's not neem, like many people have been saying for years as the only evidence supporting it is low quality and anecdotal, which also contradicts itself.
I have a family member that suffered from this and he figured out that it was from combusting his weed. Since he quit smoking and started vaping he hasn't been sick in over a year. If he were to smoke a joint it would come back and he'd be sick as a dog for days while spending most of his time in the shower.
Grover Dill is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:08 PM #25
OnlyPureSativas

OnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover Dill View Post
I have a family member that suffered from this and he figured out that it was from combusting his weed. Since he quit smoking and started vaping he hasn't been sick in over a year. If he were to smoke a joint it would come back and he'd be sick as a dog for days while spending most of his time in the shower.
First time hearing this. Makes sense. But I still dont want to mix terpenes or oils from other plants with herb. It changes the high, i prefer pure herb. I cant stand dispensary herb anymore (besides the fact that i cant stand hybrids/indicas anymore) becuse of the oils and teprnes they add to the herb or use while its growing. Yuck

OnlyPureSativas is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2020, 10:44 AM #26
Crooked8

Crooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyPureSativas View Post
First time hearing this. Makes sense. But I still dont want to mix terpenes or oils from other plants with herb. It changes the high, i prefer pure herb. I cant stand dispensary herb anymore (besides the fact that i cant stand hybrids/indicas anymore) becuse of the oils and teprnes they add to the herb or use while its growing. Yuck

How do they add them? Sounds nasty.
Crooked8 is online now Quote

Old 12-04-2020, 01:33 PM #27
clearheaded

clearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to beholdclearheaded is a splendid one to behold
spary bottle wi alcohol or acetone... but likely those taste additives u can buy mix in rez, is what hes talking about.
clearheaded is online now Quote

Old 12-04-2020, 03:26 PM #28
thailer

thailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant futurethailer has a brilliant future

https://youtu.be/CaBBxSLZEic

Some days you eat the bear; some days the bear eats you.
thailer is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2020, 08:00 PM #29
OnlyPureSativas

OnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of light
I dont know about acetone or alcohol. But terpenes and essential oils that are in the soil or sprayed on the plants or dried buds
OnlyPureSativas is offline Quote