What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Haze

Tropical Treats

Well, I think it was a big mistake for Arjan to let Shati leave Green House. He should have made him partners and keeped the true strains going. I still have 4 more seeds of the true SSH, but do'nt know if it will still sprout since it is so old already. I am going to try to sprout it when I have a permanent location.

Peace,

TT

G

Very strange that abbie as nearly everytime Arjan has sent me silver haze it has been top notch no different phenos just top notch silver haze ??

I have never had a bubblegum pheno in the years I have been growing the strain me thinks you were taken for a ride !!!
There is also the fact that Arjan sells silver haze and Mr nice sell super silver haze and there is a difference in the plants.

AbbieDoobie

Yes, the place where I got the seeds from was not Gypsy, HS, or the Doc, but some place in Canada whose name escapes me now, but when I looked for them online about a month ago was no longer in existence. Yeah, I think I might have been taken.

Edit: Ah, now I remember: WorldWideSeeds

:bashhead:

Last edited:
G

The haze-dom SSH Clone that Smokey has came from me,it's also the Mom of SSSDH,and Wonder Haze....
It's from Old-School,Black-Pack Greenhouse seedstock,not MNS or Arjan's 'new' stock.
It's absolutely fanfuckingtastic herb,and Smokey's done an A++ job with her! :smile:

Last edited:
G

fair play rezdog the old skool silver haze was the best 115 days to finnish one run but it was well worth the wait ......

G

Very Very Nice Smokey, that first pic is cool, she is a beast! :joint: The macros are badass too, lotsa resins :D

Latest posts

Latest posts