What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...fingers crossed the new frame get successfully delivered today...otherwise it's casual friday again,nothing too exciting going on at work except maybe playing with the plant tag scanner and getting that figured out...and getting clones into cups which i have to do here tomorrow along with up-pots and staking up the plants in flower

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20220715_082337024_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220715_084229897_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220715_131147747.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow:so they finally got the drippers installed...so things got much easier....still manually controlled,but just a matter of opening and closing valves,and of course filling the 1000 gallon tank and mixing nutes

Reactions: ost

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...guess i was tired,slept for 12 hours last night...or just lazy and have a full time job...:) off to run errands in a bit,then lots of garden stuff to catch up on,hoping to have a day of doing very little tomorrow before it's back to work on monday...at least the watering will be easier,just flick some switches/valves and off we go! who knew grow stuff could be automated?:bigeye:
looks like another week of 100 degree temps coming,glad i got new cooling media for the mastercool,at least it's not so humid...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:alrighty...got 36 rooted cuts into cups,onto the next task,up-pots and pruning...did a big grocery run,couldn't carry another thing,even had a shopping bag on top of the basket bag to get everything home....up to 121 miles for the week,should about be it except for a short run tomorrow...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gotta go to work for an hour or so...luckily i'm getting a ride down and back so it won't take all day...gotta get back to do laundry...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: back from work,hopefully they get the rest of the drippers installed tomorrow,makes watering super easy,just flick a switch and open/close valves...time to go do laundry

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers....oh joy,a couple of days of hot as fuck,just what i wanted for xmas! at least the humidity is down so "it's the dry heat"....bleh...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:yeah,it was hot today...thankfully there's crew to spare to do stuff like pot the 250 clones they just bought...just getting the coco blocks soaked and fluffed is a big job...gonna be over 3000 plants soon...all the drippers are hooked up now

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1100 people died from heat-related causes in Spain and Portugal. Climate change what a hoax. European countries are not used to the heat. Most do not have AC installed.

Latest posts

Latest posts