What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where to change user title?

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your correct, it has changed. If a member has a custom title already, no not try to change it or you will lose it to "member" of "senior member"

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
ya I should have known, its always about the marbles. I guess they're trying to motivate people to send in seeds... and its working, I probably will send in some of my Durban x Heri and 8MH x Heri, I feel naked without my user title :frown:

schwilly

hey third coast, what does your title mean?

i just picked up some 8822 and was planning on subbing it for perlite in my next batch.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hey scwilly, kinda an inside joke for those who have been here a while(not that I've been here that long).
Was a member, Dongle69 that use to have hers set to "perlite is a crutch"

I was just trying to come up with something to change mine to and that popped in my head for some reason.

Miss ya Dongle69

schwilly

gotcha third coast

it just piqued my curiosity because i've yet to hear anybody say anything bad about it.

napa guy: wow, what are you going to do with all that?

schwilly: heating oil leak in the basement. fucking mess down there.

paper_clip

I was wondering what happened to the option to change the custom user title. You used to be able to change it for free, oh well at least now I know why I couldn't find it.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I was wondering what happened to the option to change the custom user title. You used to be able to change it for free, oh well at least now I know why I couldn't find it.

I thought this is what it was all about...now I'm getting confused.

admiralcornport

a thousand posts? I'm glad I got to change mine back in 06 then in 09 I guess I'm just gonna have to get real cozy in the tokers den...

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sending beans for server fund, if I send in more, can I get a custom title? :D

I really want "Dipshit Know Nothing"

Latest posts

Latest posts