Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > auto light dep, diy? winch?

Thread Title Search
auto light dep, diy? winch? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2017, 09:45 PM #1
clearheaded

clearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura about
auto light dep, diy? winch?

Anyone have an auto tarp system for light deprevation?

I am thinking a cheap winch on a timer that tension opens or set up another winch to open.

Any other ideas?
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2017, 09:51 PM #2
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.icmag.com/modules/Find_T...text=light+dep
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 02:00 AM #3
clearheaded

clearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura about
Search great idea!! Lol ya not whole lot on there. Just hoppin someone maybe has little info. Cheers!
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 02:49 AM #4
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
G `day CH

Roller door motor ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 10-31-2017, 07:13 AM #5
Speed of green

Speed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the rough
What shape/size are the greenhouses

Do you want internal or external tarp system?

I've got a couple automated blackout greenhouses I built from scratch. There are inexpensive motors specifically designed for this use that are much more accurate than a winch motor.
Speed of green is offline Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 08:46 AM #6
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the rough
I got a whole thread on it. In the greenhouse section labeled diy steel greenhouse. Uses cheap rollers made for greenhouses. Its 2017, no one pulls tarps manually anymore!
CrushnYuba is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2018, 06:25 PM #7
Bjorn to farm.

Bjorn to farm. has a spectacular aura aboutBjorn to farm. has a spectacular aura aboutBjorn to farm. has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushnYuba View Post
I got a whole thread on it. In the greenhouse section labeled diy steel greenhouse. Uses cheap rollers made for greenhouses. Its 2017, no one pulls tarps manually anymore!
Hey CrushnYuba, do you have a couple of rollers to spare? Looking to auto dep a small greenhouse.
Bjorn to farm. is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2018, 11:52 PM #8
Noonin NorCal

Noonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of light
Look up Golden Arm, I'm sure its not cheap though lol
Noonin NorCal is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2018, 11:56 PM #9
Noonin NorCal

Noonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of light
I guess the golden arm isn't auto. My pops went and constructed his own though with the same type of idea.
It works great for my smaller greenhouse, Before it would have taken two people to cover/uncover, now its only a one person job
Noonin NorCal is offline Quote

Old 05-12-2018, 02:39 PM #10
Bjorn to farm.

Bjorn to farm. has a spectacular aura aboutBjorn to farm. has a spectacular aura aboutBjorn to farm. has a spectacular aura about
An auto-darkening greenhouse has long been on my wish list.
I just ordered 2 winders and a 24v power supply so will soon be living the dream.
Bjorn to farm. is offline Quote