What's new

New bankcard has a chip innit

DarthFader1

Veteran
So i received my new bankcard the other day, and after activating it at the bank i went to pay for some fuel at my local gas station.

I swiped the card as per normal and it failed and said "insert chip"

I was like wtf is this to the teller, and she said you have to insert the chip on the card into the bottom of the eftpos terminal instead of swiping the card as per usual. Ive never had a card with a chip so this was all very new (and disturbing) to me. This is a debit card btw with VISA facility.

So my question is... Is this the beginning of getting everyone microchipped, as in the mark of the beast, new world order, bilderbergs master plan etc etc? Is this how the evil whores that rule this world desensitize us to the idea of microchips before they try to implant them *in* us?

F*** this s*** im making a new tinfoil hat and retreating to the hills very soon. I seriously think they're coming for us

Thoughts... Anyone?

DarthFader1

Veteran
Yes absolutely this is good advice GMT. I used to do this but became lazy and haven't done so for many years now. Obviously trips to the grow shop are not on the card but nearly everything else is. You could look at my statements and quickly summarise, yeap he likes gourmet food, binge drinks heavily, and enjoys a spot of online poker. Not that incriminating but i hate the feeling people can still look at it.

I may revert back to hole in the wall cash withdrawals me thinks..

B

Bag

its sick the technology big bro has and uses against us regular people, , zero privacy

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Take your money to a bank that doesn't have a chip and wont take 40% of your savings......o wait......don't go to Cyprus I guess, and soon to be the rest of the world.

If this is the mark of the beast....then who is the anti Christ? I think we all know the answer to that.

Is this the beginning of getting everyone microchipped, as in the mark of the beast, new world order, bilderbergs master plan etc etc? Is this how the evil whores that rule this world desensitize us to the idea of microchips before they try to implant them *in* us?

F*** this s*** im making a new tinfoil hat and retreating to the hills very soon. I seriously think they're coming for us

Smoke less, dude. Paranoia is getting the best of you.

Finepointcanon

Veteran
That's how all the cards are in Europe. I'm studying in France atm and slide-action cards don't exist. I don't know if it's good bad or neutral, but I don't really think it's any worse than having a normal card.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Retina scan cashless society coming.

Total control. Game over. Welcome to the plantation.
The Morlochs won't have to chase down the Eloi.

O

OrganicOzarks

Don't deposit the money, and spend it instead. Easy fix.:)

Go old school, and pay bills with money orders. They are cheap at Wally World.

I bet you have a cell phone though so all of this is a moot point. I would be worried about it more. That's why I ditched mine a couple of years back.

castout

Veteran
They already have us. I was at the grocery store the other day, and a fellow with down syndrome was bagging for me. The manager came over, and asked him had he swiped his arm when he came in, and then she explained that all his time cards were stored in the chip in his arm, and if he kept forgetting to swipe his arm, he would not get paid for the time he worked. I asked the cashier what the manager was talking about, and she told me, that the store hires disabled to get tax writeoffs, and that the disabled workers are chipped, and the chip has all their medical info, where they live, where they work, and also holds all their work hours. I was shocked, but not surprised. This is just the beginning...we are already tacked through our phones, through our shopping habits, our atm's, where we eat, etc. Soon, they will have a whole lot of military drones in the sky, patrolling us. Welcome to the future, where we are monitored, controlled, and some of us herded. VERY REAL!!!!!

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
It doesn't record anything, it's a security feature that's in your best interests to prevent credit card fraud, and most banks in most countries have used them for many years. If you're so paranoid about them (or other security items, like padlocks) why not do a bit of Googling. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chip_and_PIN

OrganicBuds

Veteran
PhenoMenal - BAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sheep noise) That is all I heard. Re-read Castout's post, try to retain the information, then think how this will be used on normal Americans. You have to look no further than the stimulus package, and common core education to find your answers. I know I know, I am an extreme conspiracy theorist, and I am just clinging to my God and Guns. Pay no attention to the facts.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Your quote

It doesn't record anything, it's a security feature that's in your best interests to prevent credit card fraud, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chip_and_PIN

castouts quote

They already have us. I was at the grocery store the other day, and a fellow with down syndrome was bagging for me. The manager came over, and asked him had he swiped his arm when he came in, and then she explained that all his time cards were stored in the chip in his arm, and if he kept forgetting to swipe his arm, he would not get paid for the time he worked. I asked the cashier what the manager was talking about, and she told me, that the store hires disabled to get tax writeoffs, and that the disabled workers are chipped, and the chip has all their medical info, where they live, where they work, and also holds all their work hours. I was shocked, but not surprised. This is just the beginning...we are already tacked through our phones, through our shopping habits, our atm's, where we eat, etc. Soon, they will have a whole lot of military drones in the sky, patrolling us. Welcome to the future, where we are monitored, controlled, and some of us herded. VERY REAL!!!!!

That shows a use where data is mined and recorded.
now go to my quote....

then think how this will be used on normal Americans. You have to look no further than the stimulus package, and common core education to find your answers.

Do I have to do the research for you? Even if I did, you wouldn't believe me. But let me give you a preview: MRI's required for all children 5 and over, bracelets mandatory that tells your blood pressure, mood, ext that will be worn at all times....... Like I said, look at the common core education implemented in the stimulus package..........

I don't mean to point you out, but your quote is what 99% of people think. What I believe, give up no personal freedoms, because once you compromise one freedom, a justification can take place for you to give up all your freedoms. That is what the states did during the stimulus package. States were broke and the government was giving out free money. Too bad nobody read the fine print.

I realize this is 2 years ahead of our times, but remember what I wrote people,
Much love to you and everybody on these boards, we are all brothers.

DarthFader1

Veteran
Thanks Organic, that's what i was getting at too. I know the banks reasons (excuses) for implanting chips in their cards im not a moron. What i was getting at was the bigger picture which Castout, Harry & Organic are referring too.

Its the bigger picture of where these chips are taking us in the not so distant future that's important to me, and many other people who understand what is coming. Anyone who knows anything knows that the banking industry run and owned by zionist jews and other evil figures are out to run the world economies into the ground thus eliminating the middle classes and reverting back to the have's and have nots. It's the New World Order, the Bilderbergs, open your eyes non believers.

What, you think the current state of the US economy and as a result the world economy is just a coincidence?? It's this way by design god dammit

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also LOL Green Lung, yes im retarded sure why not!