What's new

Island Bud Sativa x Golden Pineapple, Cascadia x PTK/DC

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Hey folks! :wave:
hows everybody doing?
I was passing by and i thought i would post some pics of my current flowers.. around 55 days right now..
Using Cell Max Bio line right now.. not bad..
400W HPS

picture.php

All of them are underground crosses of course, gently gifted from european and american friends :wink: The Big single cola is Cascadia x PTK/DC.. and there is a sort of groupshot.. the sativas are IB x GP .. I will post more as soon as i upload more..

picture.php

:wave:

WAMEN

Veteran
some more.. from a few days before.. around 45 days..
Loving this plant shots.. and the curious curled leaf pattern of this pheno..
picture.php

picture.php

this is probably leaning more towards the durban sativa side..

jwm

Veteran
Very nice and all w/ a 400.....beautiful! It looks like, other than some restraint, you let them grow naturally...I like that.

WAMEN

Veteran
Thanks 4 dropping by friends!!

hey Bacchus nice to see ya around mate :wave: well, this round is composed of a cut of White Diesel from White label, one Cascadia x PTK/DC from seed and 2 Island Bud x Golden Pineapple from seed. Ive smoked the Diesel and the Cascadia before.. the others are still a guess.
The Diesel is actually a random cut of a random pheno (nothing good was found in that 50 bux pack SHIT) and its there just to be the earlyest budder of the group.. to give me somthing to smoke in the meantime...
the cascadia x PTK/DC is the 3rd plant i flowered from this same line of seeds.. And it always been a very unique smoke. Ive found nothing but nice phenos.. all kushy .. one had a distinct Cindy/hazey/skunky flavour though.. I like it a lot.

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Absolutely Stunning Wamen! Your doing one hell of a job growing out them Island Bud Sativa x Golden Pinapple F2. Looks like you should get a fairly descent yield as well. Keep up the good work, I got this one bookmarked, looking forward to your harvest shots.

Be Well Friend.

SB.

Billygoat

Very nice girls you got there Wamen. Nice to see you around and doing well. Those girls sure love how your treating them.
Nice job,
BG

WAMEN

Veteran
thank you people!!

hey SB nice to see ya :yes:

The Island Bud x GP is foxtailing all over the place.. some beautyful leafless nuggets are about to land in my stashbox.. and they smell like herbal candies!!

WAMEN

Veteran
Some more fresh pics guys!!

Sorry for the blurry pics i got one of those new compact digicam and its macro function is the worst ever.

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
hey there wamen. ya got sum beauties. i particularly love blondie. i noticed that the sativa dom plant in the 2&3 photo had some curlin of the leaves. a white widow on a former grow and an alasken ice on my current grow are doing this. is this more common in sativas or certain phenos because i've seen it in alot of sativa photos. i keep trying to drop my nitrogen levels to see if that helps but i don't want to screw around to much if its a natural trait.

WAMEN

Veteran
hey guys! many thanks for stoppin by!! Thanks HerbGlaze :yes:

@ jammie: well, in my case i am pretty sure it is a genetical trait of the variety. I am growing two plants here and one of my partners is growing another couple at his place and all of them are carrying this curled leaf trait. In some phenos is more evident and in some less. they were like this since early veg stage.. and perfectly healthy.
Most of the times it can be overfert.. sometimes it can also be combined with too much water..
Generally if its a natural trait it shows up pretty early and keeps on showing in some way.. White widow is a very fert-sensitive strain from what i know.. so it could be fert maybe.. but dont be too paranoid.. if youre on a low fert organic style it shoulnt be a big problem to find out..
Good luck!

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Wow Wamen, They have really started to fill in since last pic. Looking good.

Latest posts

Latest posts