What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most narcotic strain

big twinn

Veteran
Grow ESCD out 80+ days. 1 hit literally puts me to sleep almost instantly. She has to be pulled by day 70 for me and then she is a perfect no sleepy day time weed. 80-85+ and she might as well be coma inducing I sleep so instantly hard.

JohnG

senorsloth: thanks all of those look good. If you had to pick one which one would you choose?

big twinn: Sounds great but I cannot find ESCD on the boutique or searching icmag? Seeds available?

JohnG

gerda: thanks for the suggestion. I like how they have the THC and CBD percentages listed. I wonder which one would be best for pain, muscle spasms and insomnia. The skunk haze has the highest THC and CBD percentage?

M

MrSterling

I just got some more Kandy Kush(OGxTrainwreck). I smoked about 1/4 of what I usually smoke and I'm sitting here having trouble keeping my eyes open. This shit is heavy. No clue on the pain or muscle spasms, but this stuff will put you to bed.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
gerda: thanks for the suggestion. I like how they have the THC and CBD percentages listed. I wonder which one would be best for pain, muscle spasms and insomnia. The skunk haze has the highest THC and CBD percentage?

Everybody is different, the best thing is to try a few different thigns and see what works best for you.

As others have said, try leaving some plants a bit longer, to get a heavier effect.

Resin Seeds are the originators of Cannatonic, the original high CBD strain, it is a very nice, tasty, quick, good yielding strain I would recommend you try. They are at the center of the CBD crew work, all those strains are Cannatonic crosses.

Cannatonic varies quite a bit in CBD content, out of one pack you will find plants with different THC/CBD ratios, so keep labelled cuttings so you can keep going with the plant that works for you best.

+1 on Herijuana for "normal" THC strains, also the K.O.Kush, Herijuana x Bubba Kush, excellent medical strain, useless for partying.

Good Luck :)

H

Hempe

Nirvana NL grown to full maturity I mean FULL maturity
Or their Aurora indica grown the same way.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude, you want narcotic? you wnat to fix insomnia?
you need to make bho with whatever buds you get, and smoke the oil via big bong rip. just one rip. a nice sized one.

my 2cents
good luck

growhi

Nirvana NL grown to full maturity I mean FULL maturity
Or their Aurora indica grown the same way.

i agree with this , get 2 packs of regs and you will find some strong plants to keep you happy !

you wont get much stronger than this really ! a good nl is hard to beat for knock out stone

vukman

Veteran
whichever strain you go with...as Hempe is saying....FULL MATURITY...even past it..get the trichomes 50/50 amber if not even more....remember....
cloudy trichomes...head buzz
amber trichomes...body buzz

At least that's what has worked for me.. I've had 7 knee operations, both are now full replacements,,,lower back is fried....just plain out and out broken body riddled with pain from hard working and playing life and I'm 47 years old...:-(...at this rate..I won't make it past 50!! ahahahah...

L

lordofthenugz

TSK Ghani x Hashplant - the ONLY bud that has ever just flat knocked me out.

Cannastyle

Pre 98 Bubba Kush would fit the bill pretty well....

She seems to take care of my daily pains and knock me out when I need her too....

Good luck!

Latest posts

Latest posts