What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"BUD CANDY" by AN?

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Ok, let me first say that i do not stand behind this product yet, i am simply just showing it to you that it exists. I have not heard of plans for this product to even be released. I cant even find it on the AN site, including the calculator. The product is called BUD CANDY. I shit you not. Hydro guy said that it is replacing carbo-load and sweet leaf into one product. Its a 0-0-1. It has potassium sulfate, but not magnesium sulfate like some of the competitors offer. Why this is important?...I have no idea, i just recognized this simple fact so i am stating it. I hope to god the days of the problems of carbo-load are over, but something tells me they are not. I know, i know, "pics or it didnt happen". I am waiting for my camera batteries to charge.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Oh, I thought you were talking about making hard candy from THC extract; now that's something that will unclog your head...

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Remos promoted it on urban grower already... You have the info correct, it's brand new, so dont expect it on store shelfs just yet.

Never tried Advanced no need to. Gh works so good i dont need to "experiment" with others products.

toohighmf

Veteran
Good for them because sweetleaf sucks! How much was it? $90 a liter??? Jk...
I respect you smurfn, but AN I do not. I imagine this is part of the ph/ppm perfect line?
Please tell me you don't subscribe to this ridiculous claim!!!! Mostly love w a little haterade mixed in for s&g!!!

N

NOYB

It has potassium sulfate, but not magnesium sulfate like some of the competitors offer. Why this is important?...I have no idea
Well I do know that it's important to cut magnesium use during the second half of flower or you can negatively impact the flavor of your buds. Not saying that's why AN did it but makes a bit of sense.

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
OK update.... Im having the same effects with this product as i was with its precursors (carbo-load, sweet leaf). I run RTW systems so what im bout to say could possibly differ for recirc systems. PH LEVEL RISES THRU THE ROOF! Im talking about a 0.5 ph units increase per day!!! Once its gets around 7.0 its starts to dramatically stop rising anymore and stays there. Its starting to seem to me that all sugar/carb products have this effect.
This product also creates a sludge in the rez's that looks kind of like iron build up along a stream or something. I was having this buildup problem with the Liquid Karma also.
I have noticed latley that recirc systems seem to be more PH stable than RTW. My guess is this.... If your solution is 6.5ph and the ph of your media is 5.5 ph, then when the two come in contact, the ph will stabilize to 6.0. (i.e. If you pour 6.5 water into 5.5 water, you will get 6.0 ph water). Am i right in thinking this way, or are there other factors that may influence/skew this opinion?

hyposomniac

My guess is this.... If your solution is 6.5ph and the ph of your media is 5.5 ph, then when the two come in contact, the ph will stabilize to 6.0. (i.e. If you pour 6.5 water into 5.5 water, you will get 6.0 ph water). Am i right in thinking this way, or are there other factors that may influence/skew this opinion?

The buffering capacity of the two substances in your example could be another variable.

bubaflex

hi there i live in the uk and my grow shop owner has got this stuff for sale
but im having far to much fun with my flairform green dream nutes to notice or want to give it a try advanced nutes have far to many products for my liking

what problems of carboload do you speak of??...i have a bottle of the shit....used it for a little while and relized it made the buds smell like shit wen dried.....stoped using it and got molasses.....

Latest posts

Latest posts