Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2018, 06:18 PM #8341
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I'll put a link here when I do make it. Was laying in bed last night trying to think of names for it. Ya know like those memes where the husband and wife are in bed and she's thinking he's thinking about other women. When he's really thinking about cannabis and the likes. Yeah that's me.
When I was a teenager a buddy of mine said I needed to quit talking about weed in my sleep because his parents would be mad if they heard me.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2018, 01:15 AM #8342
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I'll put a link here when I do make it. Was laying in bed last night trying to think of names for it. Ya know like those memes where the husband and wife are in bed and she's thinking he's thinking about other women. When he's really thinking about cannabis and the likes. Yeah that's me.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2018, 06:44 AM #8343
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
yo ... congrats !
you have had an epic run!

aint no stoppin us now... were on the move

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2018, 06:28 PM #8344
scrogrow

scrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nice
Hope ya well mate

I've just popped a few 7 weekers to get my jars full, will be sticking to the plan next few runs and the quick pop of a LOT of seeds
scrogrow is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 05:44 PM #8345
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
So I'm gonna take a bunch of pics tonight and start the new thread tomorrow....that's the plan anyway, lol. Some weird stuff going on I noticed last night. I have a Deep Chunk plant in flower. I got looking at it last night. Saw a few bracts that looked like they had seeds starting in them.

Sure enough, one whole "top" of a branch is fully seeded. So one of two things, well I guess three is going on. Either some OG³ pollen floated over to the Deep Chunk while I was painting pollen on True OG. Or one of the nearby plants is intersex, or the Deep Chunk itself is having some intersex issues. I'm gonna do a better inspection tonight to see if I can figure out what happened.

The weather turned to winter weather here. High's in the 40's and low's down to freezing. Well that has turned the next crop into a bunch of frost monsters. I think the cold along with the mixed spectrum light(HPS, MH and LED) is doing the plants real good.

Blue Star(Deathstar x Blueberry) ,"The Three"(OGKB 2.0's sister) , Livers, Lime Gorilla Bubble, Mighty K, all are looking super good. I have a Dubble Headed from Karma not far behind the rest in this group. You wanna talk about stretch, gotta be coming from the headbanger dad, cause Sour Dubb barely stretches.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 07:31 PM #8346
scrogrow

scrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nice
Can't wait for the new thread family
scrogrow is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 11:39 PM #8347
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud ofChemDgMillionre has much to be proud of
The harem is ever growing, so tasty over there!
ChemDgMillionre is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2018, 09:31 PM #8348
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
New thread is up. Here's the link. I will be posting in that thread from now on.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....12#post8412412

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2018, 11:56 PM #8349
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
I will check it out. I was sorta hoping icmag was buying you a greenhouse and just moved you as part of the surprise.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2018, 12:15 AM #8350
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
I will check it out. I was sorta hoping icmag was buying you a greenhouse and just moved you as part of the surprise.
unregistered190 is online now Quote