What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My order situation has been handled and I am sure they will ship out in the coming days. Just wanted everyone to know. Not like I did not think it would be just wanted to warn them on the swapping thing which apparently wasn't the case as panikz has covered.

Well Karma's kush mix sounds great but I can't find anything anywhere about Karma making or selling a kush mix so i'll just leave it... :smoker:

Ask him on here gypsy did a lot of business with him and he even has a forum still maintained here. I am quite sure they are legit.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Aha I found his sub forum finally lol. I didn't think K frequented these parts anymore but I might send him a pm and see.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He is still around I have spoke to him he is just not around near as much. He will definitely be able to tell you, but I will sayive done business here for many years man no way gypsy is going to ever turn into a rip off. He has had millions of chances over the past 15 years. I was active several years ago and did testing for karma. They have no bad blood here I have ever heard or he would not even have an account anymore.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Cool that's good to hear, I guess Karma is just busy as hell firing out awesome crosses on all cylindars lol :smokeit:

I'm not blaming him. I dropped out of the growing game for a few years and a lot of ish has changed, slightly :biggrin:

I definitely didn't want to imply anything about GN or SB being anything but legit good peeps as has been my experience for about the same length of time since the birth of IC.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got the package that has the seeds I was missing from my order yesterday =) Yipppeee. I have not opened it yet as I am several states away, but I am sure it is just fine. Just a small hiccup with a large order. Very happy to have every thing.

3 packages sent in total all arrived within 5 days of being shipped. Great service and good communication. GL everyone out there.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Got the package that has the seeds I was missing from my order yesterday =) Yipppeee. I have not opened it yet as I am several states away, but I am sure it is just fine. Just a small hiccup with a large order. Very happy to have every thing.

3 packages sent in total all arrived within 5 days of being shipped. Great service and good communication. GL everyone out there.

Thanks for your feed back mate and glad they all arrived safely ,..

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
So good to read the bad order was rectumfied.

Shit happens, and a good attitude is key to a positive resolution,
as was the case here.

Too often peeps take it personally and conditions deteriorate quickly.

Well done, kudos to all involved.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super stoked about my beans opened the package finally yesterday thanks for all the freebies. I feel like I am back in 2008 or lol.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You are very welcome man...

picture.php

Hmmm...nice logo VG.

Cannavore

Veteran
damn dude if yall listed half the shit that's up at real gorilla seeds years ago i would have went in.

i used to check seedbay religiously, half those seeds were never even listed/re-listed up there lol.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well we are working on getting things sorted Cannavore, slowly but surely.

Working on getting a new Seedbay together, buying new auction software, then gotta populate it with a massive amount of stock that seems to have built up over the years from a multitude of breeders/seedmakers.

It'll be a bit of a hard slog, but doable.

B

Bourbon Kush

it would be nice to have a good selection and the service that existed previously...

the demand for seeds will most likely increase as legalization grows

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
it would be nice to have a good selection and the service that existed previously...

the demand for seeds will most likely increase as legalization grows

The service is definitely on point , and the selection is there and more coming, please check out the website..

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I notice no difference in service man. My order was done and extremely fast. There were some packs left out accidentally of a very big order that ended up no big deal at all; shit happens sometime /shrug.