What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Much of the old Seedboutique stock, is now available at REAL GORILLA SEEDS. There are some rare gems to be found

To order from here gives you new payment options .

I have known the guys at REAL GORILLA SEEDS for some time, they are quite new on the global seed distribution scene but very keen and up and coming with an ever growing stock of a multitude of varieties to serve the ever growing - growing community of legal/medical home hobby horticulturalists...

Check them out thru this link: https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/product-category/seed-boutique/

Regards.....Gypsy Nirvana

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Why thank you old bean,.. we are trying our hardest to get all your stock listed asap and get these fine seeds out to the growing masses,.. we will be listing them all over the next week or so but there is some up and ready for sale as of today, with 3 easy payment option making orders a doddle,..

I would also like to add Iv noticed some threads on lack of customer service and slow order processes over the last year or so and I think many already know the personal struggles Gypsy's incurred over the past 4years , here at Real Gorilla Seeds we pride ourselves on great customer service and fast reliable delivery world wide, so we are here to gain your confidence back into seed boutique the once worlds best seed vendor ,...

Panik

mr.brunch

Veteran
Lovely news....
Those gorillas are crushing it from all angles!

these are some primates that have my upmost respect

B

bench warmer

Much of the old Seedboutique stock, is now available at REAL GORILLA SEEDS. There are some rare gems to be found

To order from here gives you new payment options .

I have known the guys at REAL GORILLA SEEDS for some time, they are quite new on the global seed distribution scene but very keen and up and coming with an ever growing stock of a multitude of varieties to serve the ever growing - growing community of legal/medical home hobby horticulturalists...

Check them out thru this link: https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/product-category/seed-boutique/

Regards.....Gypsy Nirvana

Right on Gypsy! Gems is an understatement!
Were the Legends LUI stored in your fridge these 15 years?

B

beanz

yep fully fledge these guys will deliver ,,,, great set guys behind this .

no monkey business either

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
We have excess to Gyp's whole inventory and are trying our upmost to get it all listed on the site over the next few weeks , he has some awesome limited edition hand crafted and polished rolling boxes with trichrome catchment trays/ grinders ,.. brand new signed by the man himself Mr Howard Marks MR Nice books,(unread),.. plenty of original IC magazines issue 1-2 with DVD ,up for grabs also,..

Old Gyp's done his time in the cannabis industry and its a pleasure to help him out in times of need and sit an listen to the unlimited unique story's for hours on end about his life in the game,..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes......due to the troubles I have encountered over the past 5 years or so the Seedboutique/Seedbay hasn't been firing on all cylinders, and there has been some lack of customer care because of it.

The Gorilla's have offered to help clear out what stock (and there is quite a lot of it) we have left, there is Seedbay stock too that will be included. Just keep your eyes on the Gorilla's site for updated stock-lists as more and more is added.

Due to much of the stock being a little old, Real Gorilla Seeds are offering old Seedboutique stock at knocked-down prices, and all orders will be 'Freebied Up'....with extra seeds for you all to share.

*seeds have been kept at optimum conditions in the past, but germ ratios may be off a bit due to the age of some items...

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
As if I need more seeds. :biggrin: But there truly are some gems in there.

Am I missing it or is there no way to change the currency to USD? Also wondering if records were kept to know if a line is original or not. For example, if Yumboldt were to show up, is there any way to know if it’s from the original early ‘00s line and not the newer reworked version? Same with NYCD...

In the FAQs under "What are the payment options for your site?" it says: 4) card payments - COMING SOON. Under "Methods of Payment." it says all major credit/debit cards are accepted online. Are CC payments currently being processed?

Thanks!

Have my fingers crossed for some Amsterdam Flame and or Swiss Bliss to show up!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
As if I need more seeds. :biggrin: But there truly are some gems in there.

Am I missing it or is there no way to change the currency to USD? Also wondering if records were kept to know if a line is original or not. For example, if Yumboldt were to show up, is there any way to know if it’s from the original early ‘00s line and not the newer reworked version? Same with NYCD...

In the FAQs under "What are the payment options for your site?" it says: 4) card payments - COMING SOON. Under "Methods of Payment." it says all major credit/debit cards are accepted online. Are CC payments currently being processed?

Thanks!

Have my fingers crossed for some Amsterdam Flame and or Swiss Bliss to show up!

Hi mate yes card payments are up an running theres 3 options on check out interantional banking transfer, Credit debit cards, and cash in post but thats slowest obviously ,.. as for the seed age most of the Seed Boutique stuff its older stock so you should be good , the new stock is under Branded seeds on the site which is all fresh from the companies direct or our wholesaler,..:tiphat:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Hi mate yes card payments are up an running theres 3 options on check out interantional banking transfer, Credit debit cards, and cash in post but thats slowest obviously ,.. as for the seed age most of the Seed Boutique stuff its older stock so you should be good , the new stock is under Branded seeds on the site which is all fresh from the companies direct or our wholesaler,..:tiphat:

Thanks for the info. Any idea of the timeline until everything is posted - 3 weeks, 3 months? I would prefer to make one large order, but don’t want to miss out on some that are up now waiting to see what else might get listed that I want... like I've already done...

Thanks again and best of luck!

Right on Gypsy! Gems is an understatement!
Were the Legends LUI stored in your fridge these 15 years?

I was so geeked to see LUI available! Figured I better place a small single order just for it before gone... went to order them this morning... you snooze you lose... :wallbash: Did you swoop them all up, or did someone else? Good for you if you got 'em!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Those Lui went quick ... BUT I noticed some Lui crosses that haven’t been listed yet so keep an eye out for those , the inventory is getting updated on the website Dayley so keep checking guys things are selling out fast , loads been added today ..

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Thanks for the heads-up about the LUI crosses! And apologies for asking about a timeline - I must've missed your post stating "over the next few weeks" :rolleyes:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yes......due to the troubles I have encountered over the past 5 years or so the Seedboutique/Seedbay hasn't been firing on all cylinders, and there has been some lack of customer care because of it.

The Gorilla's have offered to help clear out what stock (and there is quite a lot of it) we have left, there is Seedbay stock too that will be included. Just keep your eyes on the Gorilla's site for updated stock-lists as more and more is added.

Due to much of the stock being a little old, Real Gorilla Seeds are offering old Seedboutique stock at knocked-down prices, and all orders will be 'Freebied Up'....with extra seeds for you all to share.

*seeds have been kept at optimum conditions in the past, but germ ratios may be off a bit due to the age of some items...

I wanna say thanks to Gypsy and all the boutique and bay crew I've got a lot of seeds from you guys over the yrs and grew some great bud too. Always had great luck receiving my seeds and everything also had a nice walnut finish box that was beautiful. I had stopped growing for about 7 yrs but I'm starting back up and looking forward to Panikz and the Real Gorilla guys to continue the greatest Seed vendor Evers legacy.....here's to Gypsy for all them orders I got in the US. And Panikz for a continued right hand to get seeds from. Thanks for all the yrs of service Gypsy from me and I'm sure many many growers across the world. Good luck friend. And thanks a ton Panikz I'm sure you guys are gonna really do great things!!:tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Guys anyone got any recent orders in bare with as have had a family emergency and spent 2 days in hospital so am running a day or 2 behind sorry for any inconvenience..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Thanks for the kind sentiments.....I'll be working with Panikz to source new stock for the future, and for now Real Gorilla Seeds is the place you might see some blasts from the past along with some newer hybrids.

I wanna say thanks to Gypsy and all the boutique and bay crew I've got a lot of seeds from you guys over the yrs and grew some great bud too. Always had great luck receiving my seeds and everything also had a nice walnut finish box that was beautiful. I had stopped growing for about 7 yrs but I'm starting back up and looking forward to Panikz and the Real Gorilla guys to continue the greatest Seed vendor Evers legacy.....here's to Gypsy for all them orders I got in the US. And Panikz for a continued right hand to get seeds from. Thanks for all the yrs of service Gypsy from me and I'm sure many many growers across the world. Good luck friend. And thanks a ton Panikz I'm sure you guys are gonna really do great things!!:tiphat:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Thank you Gypsy! Thank you RGS! Just put in for some this morning. Great to see some of these strains available again!

B

beanz

yep got my very first seeds from you in the mail gypsy .....well over 10 to 15 years ago now . never thought they would turn up as our custom,s sux .....but they did .

glad to see this has been put into good hands ....