What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:almost time to leave...colder than i would like it to be,but at least there's very little wind...got around a half hour ride just to get to the meeting spot,should be warmed up by then...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:shucks: well that sucked...windy as heck out,and friggin cold...met up,checked the weather app,winds gusting to 50mph in the pass,and only in the 20's at the campground...still got in 20 miles...

IMG_20230319_093656261.jpg
IMG_20230319_093708549_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230319_094623982_HDR.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Its about time you took baby Yoda out for a ride. Not just a chore ride but a actual ride. You are so neglectful some times. Maybe slack off the trimming and spend time with the little ones bitch.:cuss:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Anytime I have had to change on and off times I have done it by extending the dark. Not sure of the science, it just makes more sense than doubling up on the light. Considering it's the dark that triggers flowering.