What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bitcoin Talk

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
decent TA chappie...so you think we are looking at a bear market till when?.. I was planning on 420 being a big positive day especially for the weed coins ..

anyone into haasbot yet?

gmt...where you at ?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'm here, spent 3 out of 4 weeks disconnected. Giffnaff is shit, the deals look great but forget customer service or problem solving skills.

Anyway, I'm 50:50 split between neo and etherium now. With sell and buy orders to move into the worst performer after a 5% move by either.

Missed out on the big rise though sitting in tether with no internet. Fuckn giffnaff.

Kankakee

and it's very important to look back on one's post from say two weeks ago, or two and a half months ago when trusting someone's " call's " today.

be safe'

Chappi

My charting app is all sorts of messed up for the crypto. Just downloaded tradingview for iphone see if it works.
Kank what u talking bout willis?

Kankakee

well Bitcoin could be back under 1,000 within 8 weeks... maybe sooner, maybe lower ....

and the rest of um' .... dustbin'

R

Rubber Chicken

I'm a 'charts shmarts' person i guess.... especially with crypto, which is the only investments i have.

Obviously they can have some use but it's not for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts