What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need a grow manager for a 30 light perpetual spot, NorCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
75% of people in Norcal work in the Cannabis industry. WHY are you needing to post here..? Ask your neighbors.. haha - Sebastopol..? Center of Sonoma Cty Cannabis market, and silliest housing market in NorCal..!! Stay away..>!!!

:laughing:

lol.......(used to live in Healdsburg)

30 lights = 4days of help with transplants, trimmers at harvest time, and a guard dog.. Why would you need a manager or crew or whatever for only 30 lights?

Granted I don't run perpetual, so you'll need to have transplant guys on different days. Other than that, what am I missing? 30 lights isn't even close to a full time job. I've hand watered a 50 lighter and it took maybe 2-3hours every other day. If your nets are up in time there's not much to do labor wise. Anyways, good luck to you:tiphat:

I was hoping we were moving out of the tax evasion days:-/

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going to say..^

You'd be doing a hell of a lot more than that up here for that wage. Ya'll unionized down there?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Not a bad gig if you have someone that may not have start up funds to get a spot and gear. West county is pricey but one of the nicest places in the state to live. the city couciman owns the dispensary and has mad greenhouses. With the rite spot you can grow 30 plants in your yard legally and run your indoor the winter spring months owe u van do a dep rip if you got a good spot.

wholesale fuel etc is 2k to 2200. clubs pay 2800 to 3k if you got triple aaa gorilla glue or og or chem. organacm buys all my boys work every run. If you got gavitas and a electric car (you get a big break on electric) thats a pretty nice life. if you rock 3 runs a year in and some outs your loving in it. oh and your 20min to the beach and it never rains in the summer and there isnt a ton of coastal influence. Sebastapool is nice. just dont drive drunk. my friend hits 3 a light with chem d and gavitas. one room was 10lights 29.5 units of proper work. So when people say there isnt money in indoor anymore there hi. Its not like the old days id get 4400 from harborside when it first opend for my chems.

I may have a friend that is experienced and is in town. I will pm you if he is interested.

joebrand

10 lights, 29.5 lbs = bullshit, weigh it dry and see what's up. Fucking internet numbers are comical. My buddy runs two lights and yanks down 41 lbs, oh yeah its top shelf too. He uses candles and flashlights. Monster yield. Lmfao give me a break.

Running 30 lights is not more than a one person job if said person knows wtf they are doing. Go read BillyBoat's thread. Maybe pick up some pointers. That dude kills it legitimately.

Picarus

10 lights, 29.5 lbs = bullshit, weigh it dry and see what's up. Fucking internet numbers are comical. My buddy runs two lights and yanks down 41 lbs, oh yeah its top shelf too. He uses candles and flashlights.

too good! His handle is Lazyman. what do you expect.

rykus

One well organized person should easily be 100+ lights... With 6 people doing plant work and helping on busy trim days we did 400... Easy...

I only hire twice a crop for plant work... 30-45 min a plant = full strip and tie for 2+ weeks then again at final stip... So even at 100-150 bulbs I'm only hiring 200 hours or so every 2-3 weeks, rest is me doing 5-8 hr days, plus business after work work...

You guys got it easy, watch out for lazy Fucs with salary... I'd be looking for a minimum timeframe and yield numbers and penalties/immediate discharge for anything breaking timeframe or health/saleability...

Coming from someone who moved from cali to MI and can't sell their shit and complains about it LOLOL get lost troll punk go sell your propaganda on how were all going to stop growing because some phantom company is coming dude you need to STFU and get lost with that bullshit
hahaha. People lined up haha. All but one will get screwed, and maybe that one too. CA at it's best. Cost of living in Sea Bass is off the charts. If you need to find a place, cause the boss turns out to be a turd, (90% of them are) you're stuck in the most in demand housing market imaginable.

Some people have taken to sharing Bedrooms (strangers) so they can stay in NorCal.

Have at it.

Ya really are so poorly connected in the center of Sonoma Cannabis Culture that you're looking here. Everyone and their Brother's dog grows there..! Not a good plan. Check back in 4 months.

After saying that. An old friend of mine in MDO may need someone to do his growing for him at the end of a road in a place have spent lots of time and know the owner of the property, so no worries. He;s not feeling too good right about now, and his son is going off to college. I may return after all. We'll see. Danger Will Robinson. Round 3. Prob better off here, but can't ignore a chance to get back into surfing.

If I look on your profile and don't see a 400 light grow then STFU pussy big shot
One well organized person should easily be 100+ lights... With 6 people doing plant work and helping on busy trim days we did 400... Easy...

I only hire twice a crop for plant work... 30-45 min a plant = full strip and tie for 2+ weeks then again at final stip... So even at 100-150 bulbs I'm only hiring 200 hours or so every 2-3 weeks, rest is me doing 5-8 hr days, plus business after work work...

You guys got it easy, watch out for lazy Fucs with salary... I'd be looking for a minimum timeframe and yield numbers and penalties/immediate discharge for anything breaking timeframe or health/saleability...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My current manager made about $75k a year (hourly plus yield bonuses)
no disrepect meant Lazyman but with a grow that size and what that would produce then sorry buddy i "wouldnt get out of bed" for less then a $100k plus bonuses/health insurance,,,,
i am aware that the English pound goes much further then the us dollar but even so,,,,,
you get what you pay for,,,pay peanuts and you will surely get "monkeys",,,,,
a taxi driver in London can pull more then that in a year if they put the hours in,,,,,
your asking for a person to be your "right hand" man so i imagine most things will fall on there shoulders,,,,,
so a shitload of work and responsibilty for those wages?
mmmm,,,,,very best of luck

S

sourpuss

Not sure what all the bickerings about. Big difference in workload of difference systems....

I could personally do 30 lights and handle veg, trim, cloning. Would be a lot of work but quite sure thats only a 1 person job. Much would depend on the method. Even promix and hand water that shouldnt be that big a deal. For mental stability someone partime to help once in a awhile would be good.

rykus

Not quite sure why the attack... You can look through my posts and see not only a few of my personal shows all of which are decent for their respective power supplies...but I have even put a few shots of friends wharehouses I have consulted on and am at multiple times a month...

How is that even a remote stretch to think that when a big show is getting going it would need a Forman with experience or consulting....both of the local stores are owned by ex partners of mine so I get some work if it's worthwhile...

Anyways not looking for your approval or a job, just saying as both an employer of many people in 20-70 light places and an employee of many the same range and 1 actual 400 light... Well 18 21 light rooms and a veg... I can feel I have some relevant info to contribute and did...

But if you think I'm full of shit thanks for publicly stating so, I hope that ban was for something more witty and worthwhile though...

Cheers

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Rykus,, i totally wouldnt "attack" you,,,,
i do really wish you all the best and i was just giving across expectations for something of that size over here in the uk [i can only imagine as we still illegal over here:)] ,,,,,,
different strokes and all that,,,,,
best of luck with all your endeavors,,,944s2

rykus

Thanks 944s2! I was referring to post previous to yours where a poster felt my response was "little kiddie bullshit"

I would have to put in actual effort to load another few pics...but I have a few...

just some low grade shwag outa some my imaginary grow realm,lol, loving the haters.....

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ha!ha!ha!,,,,yes and whats all that purple lol,lol,,,,plants are green,,lol,lol i bet ya got stuck with that shwag! NOT:biggrin:,,,,
very ,very nice work buddy,,,,

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rykus, the dick, back in the pants ;)

Some of us can recognize someone who knows their shit, pictures or not, and fuck the little pantie stains who can't. Kid's a troll and learned the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.