What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Someone PLEASE calm my RAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
I really don't think I've ever felt so much RAGE rush into my body ever. I went to the store earlier only to run into the SON OF A BITCH that completely FUCKED my life over years and years ago. Ratted me for growing, smashed up my sports car, and kept me tied in the legal system for years. As I saw him I became so enraged my telegraphic memory insta-locked his license plate. I went home to relax and get on the computer and somehow I got the urge to check his name on facebook. Found it, and his phone number, texted him a few times which was dumb as shit on my part. I then left him with a message of, I know who you date, I know where you live, and I know what you drive, take this as a warning to stay the FUCK away and watch your goddamn back dipshit. He actually responded back with if you know where I live what's my address? Clearly not knowing I just didn't respond. Being a great critical thinker I decided I know this town, I bet I could find his shit in 5 minutes he's clearly in an apartment. So about an hour later I went out to run some errands. I decided I'd drive through the area's with apartments. Found his car, his house, and waved to him as I smiled and he looked out his balcony window in shock lol.

I'm trying so fucking hard to relax. I've deleted the number and I'm trying to forget. Please tell my dumbass why I should let this go. All my friends are busy right now and I feel like I want to explode and just fuck this kids day. I know it's stupid. I know I'm fine now and life goes on, he has no clue where I live. Gotta just let it go but FUCK is it hard?

Please feel free to tell me I'm being retarded and why. Also if anyone has ever had a similar situation please do tell. I need to blaze a bowl now, so hard to calm down. So hard to even just let it go and not go park outside his house. Just to scare him shitless, though I clearly did earlier. BAGHHH I FUCKING HATE DIPSHITS.

Oh and btw, I did just about everything for this kid. Gave him a place when he had none. I want vegeance sooo bad but I know it's that wrong move. Help me forget ohhh help me forget. GRRR

Ptone

It's simple. If you do anything to this guy you will go to jail. Life will come around and fuck that guy at some point.

analogue

Don't get trapped in the Rage merry-go-round. Get off that ride!

Divert your stress. Consume your self with something else so that rage dose not consume you, as Rage is insatiable.

best wishes.

Bro fully FULLY know how you feel, just had my team leader drop me in the shit for something trivial, now I've lost my job, kids, wife etc, also my house is garuntored by my parents house so if I miss mortgage payments we loose my house and my family home! All for the most EXTREMELY trivial shit.

Don't fuck this guy up. Seriously you'll go to jail. Taunt him. Let him know he's being watched (but be legal about it) then, when your ready to make your move (cause its gotta be done) send someone round, making sure your house is completely legal at the time, and make sure you're some where with a bullet proof alibi, hell even go into the pig station as its happening and report something ridiculous just to really prove that "yeah I was behind this, but you know what? You cant do shit cause I gotta bullet proof alibi!"

But yeah agreed that mother fucker needs fucking up, and if you can't drop it (which I couldn't) deal with it real careful!

Good luck bro!

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
I really do hope karma takes care of this little shit at some point. And rewards me for being the bigger, better, smarter, man. If you knew what this kid did to my life and family, god. Does atleast make me feel a little better knowing I scared him shitless. And I can only hope this fucks his head for a while. The whole sleep with one eye open. Especially after him telling me to text him his address and then waving to him through his window. I hope he checks his car 5,000 times a day/night and worries about his safety for as long as he is reminded in his head what he did, and why he should be fucking TERRIFIED. I wouldn't ever pull his level of shit with cops or smashing up houses/cars. I'd just beat him to a bloody fucking pulp, maybe cut off his dick and let him live so his body can match his mind. Though I am quite the nice guy. These are really only thoughts from rage and everything this kid put me through. I HATE PEOPLE!!! God let KARMA do him justice. Kid is scum of the fucking earth.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Threatening him is only gonna hurt YOU if you have a grow or anything illegal going on. If he snitched on you once, what's going to stop him from doing it again? he doesn't have to have facts to call in an anonymous tip.

At the very least, even if he's just a paranoid pussy, he'll probably let the cops know that you're watching/stalking him and they'll start doing the same thing to you.

The longer you keep up your threatening/intimidation, if that's what it is, the longer you'll have to wait to make any moves on him without everyone knowing that it was you behind it.

All I'm saying is that emotions don't mix with rationality and planning too well, and idle threats only are going to hurt you, not him.

Stay away. This guy gets a splinter, he's gonna yell your name. Cops are gonna believe everything he says - he helped put you away, you are target #1.

If anything should accidentally happen to him, make sure you have iron clad, bullet proof alibi, a dozen witnesses at least. Call in a friend from out of town - don't use your phone or computer.

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
I feel you FT. I never really threatend him, besides saying watch your back. Sure as shit not gonna bother with him anymore. I don't need any more trouble in my life. I already gave up the grow I had going at my place to start something better. So I am completely safe and normally don't have the time to even worry about this kinda bullshit. I do think this is going to make me join a gym though, got lots of punches to throw on a bag about now.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
my suggestion is this

never threaten a piece of shit because odds are you are not the only one who wants to stomp him out and if one of the other people he fucked over in life decided to come deal with him the cops would see YOUR THREATS and your emails about him needing to watch his back, already being seen driving and waving at his dumb ass etc.

be careful with pieces of shit because while you are controlling your anger maybe another person he screwed over can't and you wind up somehow taking the wrap.

You cant change others behaviors but you can control your reactions so that in the end YOU come up on top and the asshole ends up as he always does struggling to make it while fucking over people left and right.

karma will get his ass but it can also get yours depending on how you act as well as react to situations. I mean you can only escalate this so much further before weaponry and hospitals could be involved especially with pieces of shit like this asshole you had to deal with.

let it go and find something productive to do with that rage, maybe fuck a chick, shoot a gun, go sky diving but something that will get that edge off without you having to run over there and stomp his ass out.

As you can see I have had to rationalize the same situations to myself many times lol, there are assholes everywhere but they will get theirs, they always do!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I really don't think I've ever felt so much RAGE rush into my body ever. I went to the store earlier only to run into the SON OF A BITCH that completely FUCKED my life over years and years ago. Ratted me for growing, smashed up my sports car, and kept me tied in the legal system for years. As I saw him I became so enraged my telegraphic memory insta-locked his license plate. I went home to relax and get on the computer and somehow I got the urge to check his name on facebook. Found it, and his phone number, texted him a few times which was dumb as shit on my part. I then left him with a message of, I know who you date, I know where you live, and I know what you drive, take this as a warning to stay the FUCK away and watch your goddamn back dipshit. He actually responded back with if you know where I live what's my address? Clearly not knowing I just didn't respond. Being a great critical thinker I decided I know this town, I bet I could find his shit in 5 minutes he's clearly in an apartment. So about an hour later I went out to run some errands. I decided I'd drive through the area's with apartments. Found his car, his house, and waved to him as I smiled and he looked out his balcony window in shock lol.

I'm trying so fucking hard to relax. I've deleted the number and I'm trying to forget. Please tell my dumbass why I should let this go. All my friends are busy right now and I feel like I want to explode and just fuck this kids day. I know it's stupid. I know I'm fine now and life goes on, he has no clue where I live. Gotta just let it go but FUCK is it hard?

Please feel free to tell me I'm being retarded and why. Also if anyone has ever had a similar situation please do tell. I need to blaze a bowl now, so hard to calm down. So hard to even just let it go and not go park outside his house. Just to scare him shitless, though I clearly did earlier. BAGHHH I FUCKING HATE DIPSHITS.

Oh and btw, I did just about everything for this kid. Gave him a place when he had none. I want vegeance sooo bad but I know it's that wrong move. Help me forget ohhh help me forget. GRRR

Go grab one of the portable GPS trackers, that have a 30 day battery life and real time GPS tracking...

Stick that shit under his car, in the bumper....

"MAKE" sure he gets what he deserves, its how i took care of a snitch.....

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
Damn MM420, very well put brother, very good points as well. Yea I'm not going to contact him at all ever again. I totally get what you're saying too, this piece of shit probably has quite a few that'd wish to do the same. Round here no one would have the patience to let him go. But i will pray that karma makes sure he gets his, and I am joining a gym today. let my rage be something to motivate me to get more fit and strong.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
the best revenge you can get was already gotten. now you know where he lives and he knows it. mission accomplished. the karma police will get him.

eyes

Veteran
Your not alone. Many of us have gone through what you did.. ask yourself this: do u want to go on to grow another day? then leave it alone. he calls the police, you go to jail and your life gets turned upside down. remember all those court dates? lawyers fees? jail? id suggest you leave it alone. in the end he;ll play the victim again and screw ya again. you shouldnt of texted him if u wanted to do anything. nows, its definetely too late. you showed your cards. walk away and grow on. youll be glad you did.

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
Thank you all for your thoughts and experience. I think I will definitely just try to let this dissolve into the wind. I know everything about him now, and he knows nothing of me really. I think he will probably just watch over his back since he won't see or hear from me again and I had to have left him with a scary taste. I do wish to continue my awesome life without any hiccups, especially one from someone who isn't worth my time of day. Still was very hard to control initially. Was years of rage, frustration, and horrid shit that all rushed back and consumed me for a while. Dark side for sure, and.......

picture.php

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
You knew he existed before and you had no idea where he was right? What did you feel about him then? There must have been some way that you had justified it before. Just pretend you killed that guy in your mind and this is a better version of him brought on by the pot gods. This new version knows you are there and this time he won't win,, why because you can't let him. He's already beaten you once through some unlucky twist of fate, so perhaps its better to think he wins by cheating if things get hot again, right?

I just say you laugh at that dude, and the only way to win is show he didn't get to you. Don't ever let them sense the RAGE in your heart... then they know they are STILL winning on some level.

But all in all,,, Im a Rager myself... so just think about lightly pounded steak tartar and then go eat a sandwich... I mean smoke a bowl

sso

Veteran
so, he had someone in his life, that took him in, where no one would and so on..?

and he fucked that up so badly that that someone wants to kill him? lol

i cant really see him having that good of a life.

karma does not take care of us, we take care of karma and create it.

he has no good friends or family, cause he aint one.

without love, without friends and family, we aint got shit and never will.

his life is his punishment.

MIway

Veteran
Too bad u contacted him, made threats, and even took action by going to his house... Now u'r fucked like others have said... Too easy for this to become u'r ass on the line again. Now u need time and space before anything can happen... Shit, now u have to hope nothing bad happens at all... He'l think its u.

Too bad... U cld'v really ass fucked the guy... Never wld have seen it coming... Never wld have known to look u'r direction. Something bout serving it cold, if I recall...

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
I knew he existed before because I grew up with the dipshit. After being busted and having him smash up my sports car and mothers car, I wanted to GUT him. I remember calling him from my holding cell collect and blowing into the phone when prompted for a name. Then him accepting the charges and just saying "helloo" hello?" and I hung up. That was all almost 10 years ago, and back then I promised someone in my family I wouldn't kill the little shit. Maybe a year later I talked to some people and he had actually moved to Cali to start cooking school on his mommas dime. Course being the douche he is, he failed out, did nothing with his life. And eventually, would up having to come back to his hometown with nothing more than a place to live. So no matter how much anger I had back then I knew he was far away. Running into him at the store and seeing he lived semi-close while feeling all this BS rush back I just started to lose my sanity a bit.

And if it'll serve the story crowd, he never REALLY won a decade ago. Sure, he fucked up some beautiful cars but in the end his dumbass loose lips bragged to mutual friends. I nailed his ass to the wall in court and made a payday out of it. Still never felt like it was quite enough though. And yea I'm sure he was the rat back then as well too. But when I was busted I didn't really have shit. In the end I got out with just possesion of 1/4 ounce. To this day I sport a clean record, and I'm not gonna let that little shit get in the way again. I like the idea of pretending his existence is over in my mind, just hope I don't run into the fucker again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts