What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Roadrunners? 3 contractor bags full of dry leaf and stem is a bit excessive to be storing..i was surprised at how much that stank when i was emptying it out in the woods...

yes...i'm lazy,i just double bag pot waste and toss them in the garbage for pickup...normally there's at least one bag of rootballs per week if not more

Akss

I always thought them roadrunners would be bigger. Must be from my days of watching loony tunes with wile e coyote...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is called eating healthy
4FC6CFFE-6DC3-4891-875A-220189D52A6F.jpeg

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I drenched the broccoli with butter little bit of salt and pepper salmon had lemon pepper more butter and some fresh lemon juice ,the rice was basmati …and pinto beans from a can …

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m watching this movie it’s available on Amazon prime it’s absolutely brutal but it’s well-made …in Russian with English subtitles …

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Ranch is such a foul concoction. My wife on the other hand wants to put a tap next to the beer of the stuff. Things she loves in order... Weed, ranch, the dog, Marlboros, me haha

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Ranch no way Salmon no also.
broccoli yes rice meh ok.
Definitely needs bacon 🥓.

I went crazy today and shoveled 3 times. It just kept coming down. Can't let it get above 3 inch. The dog is only 4-5 inches off the ground. We got 7-9 inches today. So now I have shoveled the drive 5 times.

And no green chili here.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ranch no way Salmon no also.
broccoli yes rice meh ok.
Definitely needs bacon 🥓.

I went crazy today and shoveled 3 times. It just kept coming down. Can't let it get above 3 inch. The dog is only 4-5 inches off the ground. We got 7-9 inches today. So now I have shoveled the drive 5 times.

And no green chili here.

It’s cold but we only got a few inches
02B77566-DC0A-4E36-99C0-B57CECC60018.jpeg