What's new

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Started 10 seeds. Spends his remaining effort on patents. Most people start 100s or 1000s of seeds and never even consider doing anything remotely related to patents or lawyers. Some people love plants more the beuracracy,, others love paperwork and regulations and clearly find the plant less important. We all have our own priorities.

Based on my limited haze experience I think anyone who actually goes through a population will find something better than he has.

LostSoulsofHaze

Dude, I don’t know what kinda shit he’s trying to pull.

But the fact that he comes out congratulating all the people whose work he’s standing on, knowing full well that they are actually upset about his actions sure says alot.
Standing on the shoulders of giants?

Also who's upset besides JohnnyChicago but he's really more pissed at Mac than anyone. So who's upset? Is it Sam? I'm hoping to have that discussion but all this outrage on their behalf is laughable.

LostSoulsofHaze

Started 10 seeds. Spends his remaining effort on patents. Most people start 100s or 1000s of seeds and never even consider doing anything remotely related to patents or lawyers. Some people love plants more the beuracracy,, others love paperwork and regulations and clearly find the plant less important. We all have our own priorities.

Based on my limited haze experience I think anyone who actually goes through a population will find something better than he has.
Most people have no reason to patent any of the plants they are growing. Some people see possibilities and take chances.

We keep saying it everyone should be growing Haze but almost no one will. They might find other interesting phenotypes but ours is exceptional.

GrandpaMillenial

Standing on the shoulders of giants?

Also who's upset besides JohnnyChicago but he's really more pissed at Mac than anyone. So who's upset? Is it Sam? I'm hoping to have that discussion but all this outrage on their behalf is laughable.
everyone of your responses has been weasel words. like… some kinda rat

you can try a little spin, a little misdirection, try and sidestep the spotlight.

But at the end of the day, your the one forking out a couple grand to try and patent this plant we are all sharing.

like a giant floating turd in the punchbowl

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I recently grew 36 females, approximately half original haze and half thh. About 1/3 were really good but I didn't feel any were of elite quality. I did an open pollination using the most resinous males and labeled my favorite females. Hopefully I get around to starting a whole bunch soon as well as the open pollination seeds direct from Tom. What I intend to do next is start far far more than I have space for and try to find as many special males to use on just about everything and work on round 3.

No intent to patent anything and if I see any improvement from what I have done already I plan to share share share.

LostSoulsofHaze

I recently grew 36 females, approximately half original haze and half thh. About 1/3 were really good but I didn't feel any were of elite quality. I did an open pollination using the most resinous males and labeled my favorite females. Hopefully I get around to starting a whole bunch soon as well as the open pollination seeds direct from Tom. What I intend to do next is start far far more than I have space for and try to find as many special males to use on just about everything and work on round 3.

No intent to patent anything and if I see any improvement from what I have done already I plan to share share share.
That's awesome, hope you find some good stuff in your selections. Selection criteria may differ obviously from person to person. What is elite is an interesting question?

Share Share Share that Shit 💯

GrandpaMillenial

What percentage of THH males were resinous? I’ve found two males so far lol and the first went straight to the trash

Like I said, if you know better than what Tom Hill stated I, and the rest of us, are all ears. Please.

hahaha ... anyhow , and we all lived happily ever after, I guess .. lol ..

And, after the public started calling it THH, he adopted the name. Money talks. Rght? See his last grow (THH).

We can all nit pick so as to bicker and fight, but that is not what Cannabis is supposed to be about. Peace friend
Also I don’t think you realize but you are starting a riff with some world renowned HAZE HEADS that have dealt with more versions of HAZE thank you have ever seen just looking 👀 at pictures on the internet! @Donald Mallard akaWALLY. You need to show some respect your a guppy amongst sharks!

windmills

Also I don’t think you realize but you are starting a riff with some world renowned HAZE HEADS that have dealt with more versions of HAZE thank you have ever seen just looking 👀 at pictures on the internet! @Donald Mallard akaWALLY. You need to show some respect your a guppy amongst sharks!

You are too funny! Go and try and start a "riff" with someone else. I am not interested in your tripe.

Head on down the road with your bad self. You have no idea who I am, or what I have done. Peace

Does anyone have a voice recording of Nevil , old questions conversation’s , emails ect…. I’ve read his version of his interactions with SS on MTS Forums and have all except 1 year of his The Seed Bank Catalogue’s from 84’ - 90’ . I know him and SS didn’t get along , but he is my personal cannabis hero. Even though SS had the worlds first seed bank Nev took it to ANOTHER LEVEL and I’ve always been intrigued by him and really appreciate his contributions. Also if SS really gave TM his original haze that crap was garbage, Nevil really really improved it, if that’s the same stock he gave Nevil in 84’.
Also if this option offends any of the higher ups here please delete it I’m not trying to offend anyone I’m a neutral observer in history of haze except my own experience with it as of yet. I’m a grateful member of this community.
AF

Last edited:

LostSoulsofHaze

this thread has gone to shit superfast

:lurk:
So my comment was deleted but all I did was agree that this has become another in the long line of disastrous conversations because people can't actually have a conversation and then people are jumping in out of left field with crazy wrong information. It's tough to be a mod here, lot of shit to wade through.

Latest posts

Latest posts