What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CRYPT KEEPER CHEM...oh the smell of garlic armpit in the morning!!!

DJXX

Veteran
I have 6 of Cannaventures 91SkunkD (91 SkVa X Chem D) going now...and just ordered 2 paks CopperChem (Chem4 x Stardawg) from Greenpoint and am gonna hunt for a male for this project...so I plan on making a cross called Crypt Keeper Chem...that will have 91SkVa, ChemD, Chem4 and Stardawg in every seed...imagine the phenos from these...it'll be a couple of months for it to rock in here...but when it gets goin...gonna be a good show ....DJXX

Busto

I just got up it's like 6 AM and I just thought about garlic armpits... almost throw up.

Pulling the chair... and one sack for the travel :laughing:

DJXX

Veteran
i checked around the net and Crypt Keeper Chem wasnt taken yet, where i could find anyways... there was a game called "Chem...The Crypt Keeper"...but no strain name...so I'm using it for now for this project...DJXX

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i checked around the net and Crypt Keeper Chem wasnt taken yet, where i could find anyways... there was a game called "Chem...The Crypt Keeper"...but no strain name...so I'm using it for now for this project...DJXX

Your project sounds quality in every way :tiphat:

DJXX

Veteran
Howdy...i talked to Rusty owner of Cannaventure Seeds and got his approval to use one of the 91SkunkD gals for my CryptKeeper Chem project...this week the CopperChem seeds from Greenpoint land and i will be choosing a male from 2 paks of those.. ...with 91Chem and Chem D in the 91SkunkD, and Chem4 and Stardawg in the CopperChem..every seed will have some...91Chem, ChemD, Chem4 and Stardawg in them...the chem possibilities are endless..DJXX

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehehe another good one!
after wiping the puke off my mouth I shall pull up a chair
CC

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
If you want make a good job I suggest you to select 3 or 4 males, make cuts of every male, make 3 or 4 cut of the female and pollinate these with the different males.. No too much seeds for female.. Like 20 or 30 seeds... After U can see who is the best male for the project.. 6 months u can make good seeds.... If you want a chem line, I suggest you for the males Insane seed posse or ultimate chem by thunderfudge. Good luck!

DJXX

Veteran
If you want make a good job I suggest you to select 3 or 4 males, make cuts of every male, make 3 or 4 cut of the female and pollinate these with the different males.. No too much seeds for female.. Like 20 or 30 seeds... After U can see who is the best male for the project.. 6 months u can make good seeds.... If you want a chem line, I suggest you for the males Insane seed posse or ultimate chem by thunderfudge. Good luck!
Great advice...but unfortunately i think I am too tight on space to go that route....just a stem rub for the stankiest one....and i don't kill any of them till i see if they produce many trichs...ill tell ya, you got me bout ready to make shelf space to do that, its a great idea....DJXX

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a fun project.

Considering the genetics I’d expect mostly D leaning plants. :biggrin:

Best of luck finding them Garlic armpits.