What's new

Police come to my house to serve me a court order

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I was at the store. The girl that watches my dogs (17) said the police come by. She said they asked if I lived here. She said they were holding papers with my name on them. She said there were three cops. She said they pushed their way into the house without permission.

Now I have a beef with an ex, but I don't know why should would serve me a no contact order. I haven't really done anything.

Do they send police to serve a no contact order?

Why would there be three cops.

I do not know if they were Seattle Police or King County Sheriff. She just said cops.

She said they were coming to serve me.

I am a little bit worried. Three cops?

They said they would be back at 8. It is 9 now. Going to have a little trouble sleeping over this.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes cops serve you those. Looks like she mad bro. Best answer the door and dispatch them. Sending 3 is for affect so you get the point to leave ol girl be.

huligun

Veteran
Okay all is cool. I was served a no contact order with a court date (that is really inconvenient). The girl has my car, I loaned it to her. We broke up and I had been telling her I wanted my car back. My company gave me a new car for my job (BMW) and she thought I didn't need my car back. Long story.. but thanks. Three cops did show up. They told me is a policy issue, not me.

T

TribalSeeds

See if you can work out some kind of arrangement where she gets to keep the car and you get blowjobs. That would be all the benefits without all the relationship bs
Sounds like the girl watching your dogs will be 18 soon and you wont need the bitch whos driving your car!

blackosprey

Is the car registered in your name? Do you hold the title or is the loan for the car in your name? If so, getting the car back should be no problem, but you may have to use the police or a lawyer so you don't violate your no contact order. If it's registered or under her name or a joint name, shit will be hairy.

huligun

Veteran
Is the car registered in your name? Do you hold the title or is the loan for the car in your name? If so, getting the car back should be no problem, but you may have to use the police or a lawyer so you don't violate your no contact order. If it's registered or under her name or a joint name, shit will be hairy.

It's my name. The license is due next month. If she don't go through me the car sits. This makes no sense. Cops said to go through them for it.

Smokindogcujo

If you can't contact her, then call the police an report the car stolen. Since it belongs to your company and not to you, she shouldn't be able to keep it.

Sounds like she's trying to keep the car and that's why she got the no contact order.

If you grow and she knows...you might wanna shut shit down. When I read about people getting popped, most times, its because of a pissed off girlfriend or wife that turned them in!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
3 pigs? no wonder the country's in deep.

good it was just what it was huligan. i bet you were sweating bullets.

pass

Easygrowing

Veteran
Yes as Tony Green says-you has to go into those situation and not try hide you or anything-they will came back,no matter what..in some cases-Cups has to meet up in personal,for give you some papers-rules can be differents countrys between-i know and no UK not first Launuage..You have grab,in the long end-then car,is in your name....But yes-then you have to turn her in,for have stolen it..sounds werid-they came to you,because of those-then it,s is,in your name-

Mabye,it could be better for you-if,you goes to those police and be prepeared of,they can hold you back-IF-you have done something "stupid" at Her home..and why they meet up,in 3 person-normally only 1,for give some papers..mabye best-they dont cames into your apartment,or house-those point-

Smokingdog-it,s his own car those-She,s have-The others,the company,s...
Hope you get cleared things out-bad bad situation it can be...for a car-or girl..

usda101

Glad things went smooth Huligun . I try and stay off the grid as much as possible so they cant find me period . Shit i never know what they looking for .

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
I thought you have 17 dogs and Animal Services was on your ass. lol

MrMagic

Seems like ol girl tryin to shut you down bro.i would tear down whatever you have until its settled.dont let her be your downfall.if you can,get some leverage on her but dont threaten.best of luck to you

huligun

Veteran
I am not able to grow yet. I really travel way too much. It id depressing. I love to grow. Everything I smoke was paid for. On the up side there is a lot of variety. I really hope to grow a Colombian mango niche next month. That is a huge commitment in time, but worth it.

When the police come over I have other worries usually. Nobody is perfect. I have things in my house that aren't legal any place, but nothing large scale.some of my artwork is illegal for instance.

The car that my ex has is my personal car. It is not worth anything but it is mine. It has sentimental value I suppose. I take offense to my ex just acting like she can take whatever she wants because I don't want to be with her any more. I use to love her but she only loved the coke. No such thing as real love.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Maybe she made up some BS thing to get the no contact order thinking if you can't go near to get the car back she can keep it. Tell the Cops you told her if she did not get her own car in 21 days and return your car it would be considered stolen. I doubt very much a judge would sign a warrant to search your place based on an Ex girlfriends biased accusations. But be very careful anyway if the cops are gunning for you they could back up her story with some of your history with the law if you have any, if your clean I would just go ahead and report it stolen as it was not returned as requested.

Hope it all works out.

Peace

B

BrnCow

Talk to a lawyer before you get your ass in a crack...way cheaper than paying out of a legal problem...she might be setting a trap for your ass...

Latest posts

Latest posts