What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the rif mountains 2010

Hi all just back after a seven week trip to the rif mountains.I am very busy at the moment with getting b ack to normal life.So i will just post a few pics to get the thread started and be back soon with all the storys and adventures and answer any questions people have all the best.RESINSEEKER

hello tr33 it is cultivated and its a drug strain of cannabis.most is the classic landrace moroccan sativa but there are also pakistani plants being grown also hope this helps.RESINSEEKER

CARMELLO HASH

CARMELLO HASH

some carmello hash i bought in the mountains 750 grams from a 100 kilos of kif,and the price 10 dirhams a gram,the first thing i learned this year was that every farmers first quality is different,for example 1 farmer will make 1-3 kilos of hash from 100 kilos of kif and call it top quality,but another farmer will make 1-1.5 kilos of hash from the same 100 kilos of kif so each farmers hash is different,about 90% of the farmers make 1-3 kilos from a 100 kilos of kif but about 5% make 1-1.5 kilos of hash from a 100 kilos of kif,but the very best i have seen was 500 grams from a 100 kilos of kif and they said if you come in the season they can make 250-300 grams from a 100 kilos of kif.so u must get out into the mountains and speak with the farmers which is not as easy as it sounds.thats it for now any questions ask away.RESINSEEKER

Ramius

Veteran
Great pictures resin, so beautiful

Is the kif easily pressed with the palm of your hand?

hi ramius,yes the kif is easily pressed with the hand.its really amazing to watch the moroccans take the powder and make a caramello very quick these guys are pros,but something i must say about caramellos is about 75% is made from second quality hash and 25% is really very good quality,so its better to buy powder and get the guys to make the caramellos for you.all the best.RESINSEEKER

Ramius

Veteran
I'd love to see a video of them making the caramellos. Do you plan on going back to the rif mountains in the near future?

Look forward to anymore pictures if you have them

P

ptg

Beautiful pics in this thread!:canabis:

Oh,man,i want one of those bag full of pure resin...bring back some old memories...of a laughing sun stamp.I WANT OOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEE!!!!!! :)

Could you please tell us wich plants are the pakistani and the morrocan in your pictures?

Thanks for sharing!...now i have to go to Morroco,i want a bag so much! :)

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hey RS, wsa up, welcome down to the flat lands hope you had a good time in the mountains.

Cool pictures thank you fore sharing, them

Here in denmark we have the last coupel off years being blessed with many new types off hash made in marokko from strains with origin in Pakistan,Nepal and other strang places, can you confirm this development and is it wide spread or is made by order, would love to hear your insights on the devolpment on off new strains being used in marokko.

Right now we have 6 differnt skunk maroks =) 1 Nepal Maroks and a few paki maroks floating around among the traditional maroks. The skunk maroks are flavafull and very popular more than the old traditional types.

What hight are them fields in

ifrane

morocco 2010...my grow.....
if you whant, we go togeter for a thè
i love the maroccan landrece too....

0v3r

hi, i am from Portugal here in my country in generally the quality of haxixe from marroco is realy bad, sometimes show up nice stuff but the polen its always bad. So, Who add garbage at the hash? is the marrocan guys or the dealers in Portugal or Spain?

Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts