What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

morocco,the rif mountains 2009

Right about time i started this thing.A little bit about me my two passions in life is travel and cannabis(resin) so whenever i can afford it i like to combind the two(traveling to cannabis producing countrys).This report is of my first trip to chefchaouen and a few other villages i wont talk about because my friends are staying there and they dont want tourists coming up to the mountain.First thing i will say is that the best hash in these mountains is made by WESTERNERS who live in the mountains with a few moroccan familys.This hash is made not made by beating the material over a screen its all done by hand ever so gently with four screens.Also this hash is made with strains from mexico,jamaica,spain ,holland not moroccan strains the reason for this is because these strains produce more and stronger resin.The plants the hash is made from is seeded the same as moroccan because there is so much pollen about its impossible to grow a pure female crop but these strains produce more than the moroccan and have a unique taste an high an the farmer can charge a little bit extra for the plants.the method for making this is as follows u take one kilo of kif and you deseed and destem which leaves you about 200-300 grams of material to work with this is then put on the first screen and gentliy shook for five minates then its throwen away.The material from the first shake is put on the second screen and shook for 3 minates then put on the thrid screen shook for two minates then the last screen and gently shook for one minate.After this has been done from 200-300grams of kif u will have 2-4grams of almost all heads from the plant material.this stuff puts to shame any
picture.php
first grade morrocan i can get in the rif and theres a lot of gd hash in these mountains.Heres so
picture.php
me pics for now will be back soon.any questions ask away am more than happy to answer.RESIN SEEKER
picture.php

i have more pics i have to upload so it might take a few days to get the full report done so please give me time am busy at the moment so bear with me all the best RESIN SEEKER.ps any questions ask away

the first picture on the second post is made from mexican genetics and the other hash is made from jamaician genetics i hope u understand that?

Afew pics of chefchauoen and the place i was staying before heading into the mountains to meet my friends it cost 20 euros a night the owner the is one off the nicest men in the village he even took me to a berber wedding stoned off my head one of the best nights of my life.In chef no problem to buy hash just not the best stuff am not saying you cant get good hash you can no problem its just if u want the best u have to go live in the mountain and buy the kif and make ur own and i should point out am only talking small scale very little will get exported.thats all the time i have for now got more pics to upload and things to sort out.RESIN SEEKER
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

hey hazy my advice is go to chef and check it out but sorry i cant take u to the mountains but if am about at the same time am up for a smoke and chat:joint:
picture.php
picture.php

pakistani

pakistani

that bit i have in my hand is REAL MOROCCAN HASH it cost 2 euro a gram which i think is good compared to paying 12-15 euro in amsterdam.Here some pakistani i score in the mountains 1.25 euro a gram ok deal its second grade be doing a smoke report soon
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Great pics of Chaouen! I stayed at that pile of bricks up on the hill. What a great time we had in Chefchaouen! Great Hash, Clean Food, Nice Friendly People. Only hassle was the 'guide' who wouldn't take no for an answer. This is one town you can wander around in fairly unhassled. Compared to Ketama, this is civilized ~ Ketama is like the old wild West.

It's great to see they are playing with some new strains...

dyno

Hey Resin Seeker :wave:

Strange...I am unable to see any pics in this thread. Also tried checking via your public profile page and no pics even there...

Nice thread but would be way better if I was able to see pics too . :1help:

Latest posts

Latest posts