What's new

I THINK I JUST SMOKED A FROG TURD!!!

whiterabbit9

Veteran
lol

i'm sure there's a ton of people who have picked up dead flies, thinking they we're the burnt nug, and smoked it

dead_fly.jpg

this reminds me of a time, when I was real young, around 10 ish,
my dad bought me this cap gun, and it came with a silencer

so I had the silencer in my pocket, and I lost it, mind you I really liked that gun, because it was the first time, I saw a cap gun that you could screw in a silencer

so It was dark, and I couldn't see much, so I just walked around in the grass putting my hands to the ground, in the grass, trying to find it, so I touched some dog poo

and I remember this quite well, I take my hand to my nose, to see if it was shit

indeed it was.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW....this post is classic. I can honestly say, I used to have a buddy back in college that kept really odd pets. He had a squirrel, he has had a hedgehog, raccoon, skunk...others as well, but these few in particular were free to roam around the house at will. I can often think of times where we would literally sit down with a couple of ounces and smoke all weekend long...blunts, joints, bongs, pipes, vaporizer....you name it....just marathon smoke sessions. Needless to say, when all was gone, it was time to gather up the roaches and other such items. This usually meant searching the entire house to find what has been left sitting or knocked off or just literally tossed....under couches, tables, beds, around the corners of walls....lol....just to make sure it was "clean".

Many times, I had grabbed an odd animal turd in the thoughts it was a small tidbit or roach...only to discover...nope, a turd.....totally a buzz kill....but, in all fairness...

I NEVER SMOKED ONE!!!! What were you thinking, bro!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA....this story hits home in all kinds of ways...gotta love it. Thanks for the laughs!!

What is sad...is how many of us can relate to this story...hahahaha.

dank.Frank

Beeka

Good Thing you dont step in it.

Good Thing you dont step in it.

The White milky substance secreted when Toads are Agitated, well you put that on top of your Bowl/Cone and if you dont throw your Guts your mind will Expand.Buffotine sure beats a coffee in the morning.
So they say anyway.What`s a bit of sh!t between friends.:yoinks:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gypsy Nirvana Again.

-~Wind Walker~-

It would be funny

It would be funny

Someone should come up with a new strain called: Frog Turd in honor of this thread.

Are you sure it was a frog turd? Could have been mouse poop.

A few weeks ago I was eating on my deck outside and this dragon fly landed on my dish, I greeted him with a good morning and he in turn dropped a turd on the edge of my dish.

HOW RUDE!

If it was indeed a frog turd, you should wash it down with some frog piss. Would put things in perspective, builds character, he says with a smile.

-~WW~-

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

personally I think that the OP should have to post a picture
of the pipe he smoked that turd through as fair warning to all.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow I am calling my gf right now and telling her this story. Infact I am sure I will be sharing this over the next few social fatties I smoke. Good thing this was not captured on camera and put on the internet, this has the potiential to go viral. How was the buzz?

Can we get an offcial smoke report?

Flavor?
Potentcy?

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
I love the direction this is taking, we need the following three things for sure:

1. a strain named Frog Turd

2. a smoke report of that shit!

3. a pic of the pipe in which said shit was puffed

H

headfortrinity

Thanks for all the good vibes everybody, if anyone wants to use the story that's cool with me.
A frog turd strain would be great! Id love to see that on icmag! :joint:
As requested I'll try to get a pic of the bong up tomorrow, every time I smoke out of it I have to check the bowl first now.
I live on a seasonal creek and when it dries up a dozen frogs move into my greenhouse, they like the soil containers and the hydro perlite. I don't figure they can harm anything so I leave them alone.
Maybe I'll start farming them for fertilizer? I'll call it frog turd tea.

peace

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
sometimes its best to keep things to yourself.
this is one of those times

haha, i was with my stepdad and he spoofed the bowl , so he went to get the bud off the floorboard and got the wrong peice, he hit it and it smelled like burnt hair to me, i was like, what was that, he exhales and pukes all in the truck, fuckin classic

i actually have a few frogs that live in my outdoor containers, i think the plants like them cause they look happy, frog turds and piss for ferts,, they eat the bugs also

-~Wind Walker~-

Proposition

Proposition

Listen Headfortrinity,

I told my good friend Kermit the Frog about this thread and he wanted me to ask you to meet up with him for some “quality time”.

Now for the record, I feel awkward and embarrassed asking you this but believe it or not Kermie can be rather persuasive and intimidating in person, or in his case the frog. He is the only celebrity I know and he threatened to end our friendship if I did not ask you to rendezvous with him.

Now with that being said, we all know how celebrities are into weird stuff. And let’s face it, dating Miss Piggy for so long could be rather tiresome.

Kermit found your story about smoking frog turd rather shall we say kinky.

He is curious to know if you would be interested in a Kermie Cleveland Steamroller. Now I don’t know what that is and frankly don’t care to know. He also went into some disgusting details about what he can do with his tongue, but I would rather not repeat it here in fear of violating the TOU of ICMag.

Furthermore, he said if you go public with his proposition he will just deny any of this happened, hence using me as the go between messenger.

Likewise he sent me a provocative picture of himself and made me post it with this message to entice you to the green side.

He wanted me to include with the picture these captions:

“Once you get it on with green, it’s a whole new scene.”
&
“Forget doggy style, do it froggy style”.

Can you see the hungry look in his eyes? Now I know this must be much to contemplate. Just think about it and don’t be bashful. PM me and I can arrange things to happen.

-~WW~-

Attachments

• Kermit.jpg
    Kermit.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Latest posts