What's new

ufo destroys satellite

idiit

Veteran
yeah, I know.....

check out the very well picture documented play by play.

UFO destroys Israeli weaponised satellite on the launch pad

Did-an-UFO-destroy-the-Falcon-9-Rocket-Un-Ovni-destruyo-el-cohete-Falcon-9.avi_snapshot_00.08_2016.09.02_04.47.50-640x360.jpg

This explosion however is something altogether different. This was no mere explosion of a rocket while being fueled, this was a deliberate act of destruction.
Note that the explosion occurs near the top of the rocket, where there aren’t any fuel tanks, the explosion is also far hotter than would be caused by rocket fuel – note the bright white blob on the video bright enough to cause a lens flare (the four diagonal streaks). The rocket fuel burning comes several frames later and is quite different looking – the colours are reds and oranges with black and grey smoke, this is a secondary explosion where the rocket fuel was ignited by the primary explosion further up the rocket.
Now for the really shocking bit – the craft responsible for this destruction was caught in the video – a small spherical object that flies from right to left on the screen and appears to have fired some kind of laser or beam weapon at the rocket.
So now the big question is this: Just what had the Israelis built into that satellite that someone decided had to be destroyed before it could be placed in orbit? Our working theory is that it was some kind of weapon, quite possibly a laser as we received intelligence some time ago that a space based laser had been used to cause several mysterious explosions in Iran.
This is a story we will be delving further into and will report on further as we uncover more.

lots and lots of pictures.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/09/02/ufo-destroys-israeli-weaponised-satellite-on-the-launch-pad/

idiit

Veteran

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
sooner or later or maybe even it has happened already.. aliens.
although I'd believe some 'terrorist' drone w laser much easier controlled from Iran.

idiit

Veteran
although I'd believe some 'terrorist' drone w laser much easier controlled from Iran
the problem is ppl will post without reviewing the pictures.

no drone moves like that.

no drone is that big.

sooner or later or maybe even it has happened already.. aliens.
^ demonstrating an open mind.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
It could have been a LOX(liquid oxygen) fire. When I worked on aircraft this was the most dangerous part of aircraft maintenance.

I don't know what the round orb is. I doubt it is Iranian. Probably Russian. The Russians seem to be in cahoots with the Iranians. It may even be an Israeli camera drone with some panoramic video equipment.

I really would like for it to be aliens. I don't think aliens with weaponized lasers would have to be that close to the target. Why would aliens destroy it on the launch pad? Clearly they came from a different planet and could destroy the Israeli satellite weapon while it is in orbit around the earth.

I'm going with the LOX fire and surveillance drone.

Attachments

• 28965F2000000578-3078430-Shown_is_a_spherical_offering_from_Unmanned_Cowboys_named_the_Al-a-13_1.jpg
    28965F2000000578-3078430-Shown_is_a_spherical_offering_from_Unmanned_Cowboys_named_the_Al-a-13_1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 14
Or maybe it was just a accident ! maybe not as interesting as some of the other theory,s posted hear but far more likely :)

JRace

no drone is that big.

They make drones really big now:
defense-large.jpg

Of course though it must be aliens. What other possible explanation could there be. :rolleyes:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I have a very open mind. I just can't be convinced that aliens, which we can't prove exist, are going after a rocket. If they have the tech to get here, they are far more advanced than we are. I think they would do far more than blow up a Facebook satellite. I second the liquid oxygen fire/explosion. Or a military act that caused it.

Its fun to speculate though!

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Just an accident..

Just an accident..

Or maybe it was just a accident ! maybe not as interesting as some of the other theory,s posted hear but far more likely :)

That's why they call it a test.

I worked as a contractor at the Rocket Factory in the eighties (Roketdyne,,Canoga Park, CA) we used to go up,to watch tests at the Santa Susana test site.

I never saw a failure, most occurred while fueling. The whole area is a toxic waste pit (rocket fuel).

Shit happens :party:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran

no drone is that big.

Lemme ask you idiit, how long were the stealth fighter and bomber in service before 'we' found out about them?
Who knows, were they those UFO seen in the 60s ?:chin: (no! it was acid!:biggrin:) but really, technology is running rampid we do not know what the rest of the world has or hasn't developed... my2cents

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
At 2.19 the fireball looks like an evil face. Seriously!!
Also, remember the foo fighters during WWII that could never be explained. Flying orbs. Just saying.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
I looked at the video in slow MO and even the first time i saw the video on YouTube in regular speed i noticed the delayed secondary fuel explosion and saw the what i also naturally assumed were birds fly around right before the explosion. But then after fireball i see more birds cept way slower. Before we jump straight to ufos though could it just be skeeters? I mean that area is actually swamp land and lots of critters live on those dunes. I'm not ruling out sabotage at all, let's not jump straight to aliens though. I'll go 4th dimensional spirits before space aliens. Unless they really must have a spectacular display for all to see like biblical prophecies they could have disabled the rocket in a much quieter less dangerous way. If they traveled light years to come here surely they must be benevolent.

Slipnot

Lemme ask you idiit, how long were the stealth fighter and bomber in service before 'we' found out about them?
Who knows, were they those UFO seen in the 60s ?:chin: (no! it was acid!:biggrin:) but really, technology is running rampid we do not know what the rest of the world has or hasn't developed... my2cents

Exactly perfect Scenario what Russia showed the worlds in Syria you can guarantee USA's eyes opened wide when Russia sent cruise missiles from the other ocean ,
Or China taking out a satellite this are all really pokes at USA
showing them just a little of what they might be capable of
No some think that is nothing ,, but your dead wrong all usa Defensive Grid planes ships run litterally via satelite you take out satellites there sitting ducks
When Russia;s plane got shot down Russia immediately turned on the S 400 missile defense system and set it up USA and Nato grounded all planes there were no more missions for about a month till things settled
just Saying In one day Russia took out more insurgents and ISIS then USA did all year

The problem is USA always under estimates there opponents and that is there down fall sure we all have seen it 60 years specially last 20 they been pretty much all lost ..

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How about this, Israel did it so the US and everyone will send them more money....

I recently calculated that the US gov't gives to Israel around $10K per Israeli every year.

Maybe this clear sabotage will push this number higher.

Latest posts

Latest posts