What's new

Headband & Purple Urkle 2400w 24 Bucket Multi Flow Hydro

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Ok, Im back again, things are going well, for those who don't know....

2 x 1000w HPS and 1 x 400w CMH

Headband (OG Kush X Sour D) Good Karma Collective - Clearlake,CA
Purple Urkle (Barney Cut) Arcata Icenter - Arcata, CA

24 Bucket Ebb N Grow Multiflow Hydroponic System (no more dirt)

General Hydroponics Lucas Formula , Floralicious Plus, Florablend, FloraNectar, Hygrozyme, 35% H202, Pro Silicate.

BlueLab Combo Meter for measuring PH/EC

Hope this crop is a huge success, last time I yeilded 2lbs from 2kw (in the dirt, with a low yeilding sativa- purple nepal and the Urkle) Now I got some kush genetics going, shooting for the same 2lbs this time but I think i'll hit 3lbs maybe even 4 if i'm lucky- due to strain selection, experience, and better grow room design than before.

Got some more headband and urkle vegging right now in another room , just to keep the good flow of buds going...Hoping to finish this grow out and 1 more by christmas for a happy new year. Happy growing guys! thanks for stopping by for the show! stay tuned for updates!

Video Link - Day 4 12/12

http://www.icmag.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=445

Last edited:
I ran this system on my first grow, and I literally fucked it up. I couldn't stabilize my ph . I rinsed my hydroton really well and it still jumped up severely everyday. Are you using tap or RO water and what did you do to stabalize your ph. Keep up the good work and I hope I can get some good advise from you on your trip with this system. How long did you veg for?

K

Kush_Dreams

welcome back NorCal good luck with this grow,sounds good! will stay tuned for this.

Vespatian

Your rez should look like a hot tub on crack with the jets on - consider getting a more manly airpump and dump at least 2 stones in there, maybe 4. Also consider dropping a circulating pump in the rez.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Glad everyone has there seat reserved :)

Glad everyone has there seat reserved :)

I got the 1st seat in this lovely grow show!!
Hey Thundurkel, Thanks for stopping by, Glad you got a seat up front!

dope man looking nice. cant wait to see how that room explodes.

cool video

Hey alpha, thanks for the compliment- stick around big things should be happening veryyyy soon

I ran this system on my first grow, and I literally fucked it up. I couldn't stabilize my ph . I rinsed my hydroton really well and it still jumped up severely everyday. Are you using tap or RO water and what did you do to stabalize your ph. Keep up the good work and I hope I can get some good advise from you on your trip with this system. How long did you veg for?

Rinsing hydroton is a pain in the ass and if i would have known about it earlier , i would use Sure to grow inserts which is what ill use next grow....I have talked to the guys there they seem to have a good product although a bit expensive in my opinion. I orignally emptied all 4 bags of hydroton in my bathtub with intent on rinsing them off with the showehead (BAD IDEA, think hydroton in the drain) and eventully came up with the idea to put the rocks in the 2 gallon buckets and rinse them in the buckets, because once you move the hydroton around its back to being dusty again.... Im using tap water. PH has stayed pretty stable I adjust to 5.9 every morning.Veg time was about a month but I wasn't counting...

Glade I got in on this one in the beginning. Good luck on upcoming grow sounds killer.

Stay tuned ;)

welcome back NorCal good luck with this grow,sounds good! will stay tuned for this.

Hey kush dreams, thanks for the welcome glad to be back in action, here we go!

Alright let's see 4.2lbs or more!

Peace, :joint:

Hey, if it happens it happens! :) Ill be happy with 3 but 4 would be nice.

Did you get that set up from BGHydro?

Yep, good system other than i had to make the drain hose longer myself, and they didn't have all the buckets in stock for my system so I had to drive through traffic all the way back and pick up the other 6 a few days later... Good guys up there though- very helpful

Your rez should look like a hot tub on crack with the jets on - consider getting a more manly airpump and dump at least 2 stones in there, maybe 4. Also consider dropping a circulating pump in the rez.

Yea right now I have a pretty shitty air pump in there its 1watt with a simple walmart airstone, I would airate it better if I could afford to right now but I still need to get a new carbon filter, and some more pH down and more hydrozyme so i gotta lot more shit to get before I can invest into more aeration... right now i haven't seen any proof bubbleing the nuterients is all that benificial anyway..... so if you have any information i should know about aerating my nutes fill me in....

cant wait to see the outcome bro.

Its gonna be a hell of a show :)

To everyone- Ill be recording another video on day 12 of 12/12 so stay tuned.

:joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
Pretty sweet norcal your having better luck than I am in my ebb & grow Im swapping it out for a under current 12 xl said f it. Good luck and hopes for a heavy harvest. Cool video by the way.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Pretty sweet norcal your having better luck than I am in my ebb & grow Im swapping it out for a under current 12 xl said f it. Good luck and hopes for a heavy harvest. Cool video by the way.

Hey man, you spoiled the big plan :) Yeah im gonna do a few runs witih this ebb n grow system then im gonna step it up to 2x UC 8XL in tents with 2 k over each, then eventully just keep adding on, mashup has convinced me there is nothin better than that system as far as i can see, but i do like the ebb n grow for the price, it is a bit cheaper too

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Some Still Shots

Some Still Shots

Here's Some Pictures I took today: (day 6 12/12)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Enjoy :joint:

I also have a post in the sick plant section one of my plants is acting funny....
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=133112

Latest posts

Latest posts