What's new

come along with me on the hate train. .

WaTerR

twilight . . a book . . a movie . . an annoyance

its a book that has a plot a three year old could write

boy meets girl girl finds out hes a vampire girl falls in love they eventually end up having super weird sex and a super weird baby (oh btw that would suck if the baby chewed its way out) yadda yadda yadda they make movies with low quality actors and then win awards because idk why but girls love the vampires

jump on the train if you will . . this is where your significant other AKA girlfriend cant hear what your saying (cause obviously she loves the movie and would leave you for a hot vampire anyday . . let the hate run thick:muahaha:

My girlfriend read all three books, i still make fun of her. Even she makes fun of the books as the writer seems to have an affinity for a few select adjectives.

emmy75

The success of Twillight doesnt mean that the book has been written well. Dan Brown is another aweful writer who came up with a winning idea. One of the actors in the Angels and Demons even said that Brown is a terrible writer but that he leaves off each chapter with a hook and that's why people continue to read it.

But to each his/her own

WaTerR

i guess pretty much stephanie myer is a genius for the way she marketed her book

respek her i do

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i havent seen it but, somthing about that whole theme that kinda sucks... i mean it can be done right. i like underworld. depends i guess.

N

NOYB

Thought the movie was pretty weak but had to watch it cause of the hype surrounding it. Thought a better recent vampire movie was the European film Let the Right One In.

D

danny karey

I had to sit threw that crap with the GF................It sucked balls. Who the fuck in there right mind would think it's a good movie, very fucking lame.

The movie awards is bullshit anyway, just a show to get a bunch of celebs in one place to cash in on all the sheeple out there that would tune in to that crap.

But I wish I wouldve watched it to see eminem get t-baged by the Borat guy, whether it was staged or not, looks good on eminem.......F'n hilarious.

But ya, Twilight is gay as fuck for sure, I hate it when the GF wants to "talk" about the books and what happens in them, and how its so romantic, and why don't I do stuff like that.......It's all I can do not to yell right in her face........THE REASON I DON'T DO ROMANTIC STUFF WITH YOU, IS BECAUSE YOU DRAG ME TO FUCKING GAY ASS MOVIES, YOU FUCKING BLOND!

Lucky for her,she's got a mouth like a hoover

Hows that for some hate??????

Fucking Twilight.............

Thanx for making the thread,very theraputic.

Danny

WaTerR

im there for you hahah jk . . . not but really im there

i do romantic stuff . .i think but we dont talk about how i dooo romantic stuff nooo its always ohh edwards so romantic

haha

WaTerR

yea the movie awards are for sheeples (haha love that word) but andy sambergs hilariousssss . . .so i watched it

Latest posts

Latest posts