What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~California Vert. Projects ~ The Sagas of a Medicinal Grower~

d3cryption

Veteran
where them pics at?

how did that blue dream and cherry pie turn out?smell, high?

how do they compare to pcg gsc?

Sleeper7784

Update!

Update!

Start to a new life!

New girl! New house!

I've been working on this new project for a couple weeks and its finally coming together.

This will be a 2600w Flower room, with a 600w Veg. Set up in the closet.

Blue Dream.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I just brought this first set over and loaded this light yesterday. They've been stuck at my ex's being neglected, I haven't been able to go over everyday, so it was a relief to finally get them over here. I cloned and defoliated, so now its just a matter of giving them a few days to recover from the transporting and cloning.

A/C goes in today.

I'm back family. Let's grow some dank!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Good to see you back in action bro....ive joined the vert crew recntly can't wait to see how it turns out :tiphat:

Sleeper7784

don't you thinking the plants are a lil too close with the vert 600..

Not at all. Especially on the 600. These are 1k doughnuts. They are about 1' from the bulb currently, and they still need to be secured back to the the angled hoop, that'll pull them back to 2' from the bulb... Plenty of space. :biggrin:

Sleeper7784

Good to see you back in action bro....ive joined the vert crew recntly can't wait to see how it turns out :tiphat:

Thank you T. I'm glad to be back. :wahey:

That's good shit your ditching the hood. Fuck the world! Get your technique down and dial her in bro. I'll help you along the way. I just seen you new supplies and equipment and its not much different then mine. The H&G line is suppose to be the shit. I know horizontal coco guys that love it. I personally am stuck on GH 6/9. I've got her pretty dialed. :biggrin:

Get with me bro!

Let's smoke!

Sleeper7784

Installed my a/c yesterday. Temps are dialed. Today I'll be mounting my sub panel on the wall next to my a/c, velcroing up a poly door on the veg closet and sealing any light leaks from that. Can't wait to get my hps back on 12/12 and get my Veg closet stalked up.

Moving is fucking a hassle, but I'm super stoked on my new room.

picture.php

Sleeper7784

Quick mover u are. New house, woman, and grow room.

Great start. Get in rocking!

I don't let peoples stupid decisions bring me down.

Hahahaha! If ya only knew the half of it bro!

I was suppose to keep my house and she was gonna move out. But fuck that shit, my ex couldn't afford to get out fast enough and my kids were suffering everyday dealing with us fighting! I was ready to kill her over the way and reason she left me. Then fate blew a perfect opportunity into my life. A blast from the past. And me, the motherfucker that gets it done and makes it happen, didn't hesitate to jump.

If your ever going to go anywhere in this industry ya gotta steady progress. My last situation had me stuck on some small time shit.

Thanks for stopping in MM! I always appreciate the support

Miraculous Meds

I don't let peoples stupid decisions bring me down.

Hahahaha! If ya only knew the half of it bro!

I was suppose to keep my house and she was gonna move out. But fuck that shit, my ex couldn't afford to get out fast enough and my kids were suffering everyday dealing with us fighting! I was ready to kill her over the way and reason she left me. Then fate blew a perfect opportunity into my life. A blast from the past. And me, the motherfucker that gets it done and makes it happen, didn't hesitate to jump.

If your ever going to go anywhere in this industry ya gotta steady progress. My last situation had me stuck on some small time shit.

Thanks for stopping in MM! I always appreciate the support

Any time. I love my vert brothers and dj brothers. Ever need any ideas im always around, I love to dial in vert setups. Got me a nice vert scrog ppk. I cant show the room but I got a few pics of screens and nugs and such.

DONAJTHEIII

Miss you guy's! I'll back one day. My trigger finger itching!

whats up sleep !

im running 5 around a 600w HPS doughnut style on a 4X4 table.

How tall do you let your ladies get ? at what height do see the lower branches not getting sufficient light ?

im trying to figure out the perfect height and wondering what you found to be solid

Cant wait to see some more updates

:tiphat:

Sleeper7784

Is this how you still and always train them ? I only top my girls once around 10"

You just hack em down to 7" !! please elaborate on this

:dance013:

Greetings DON. Yes this is my current technique for training. I hack them down leaving me 3-6 node/branch sites. I usually stand back spin the pot around and look at the plant and determine what direction the plant going to face the bulb. I do this by looking for the direction of growth of the healthests branches. Then once I determine I cut the top off leaving me a 7-10" main stalk. I also start removing the nodes on the back side of every branch that will not be facing the light. Then they bang out for approx 7-10 more days. By the time they hit the flower room they're back up to 20-24" and I install the hoops, stabbing them.into the pots at the starpest angle the pots will allow...

Last edited:

Sleeper7784

I do only usually top once but dependent on strain. I'm a big fan of branch and stalk pinching. It's my most used super cropping technique. Tying the branch's back to the hoops is basically a form of LSTing another super crop technique I'm a huge fan of.

Latest posts

Latest posts