What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ok , so now what?

mtnjohn

Veteran
hey peeps , well , i got two hydro grows under my belt using advanced nutes and i'll probably do a few more at least, cuz its done well for me. the thing i would like to know is , when and if i go for an organic hydro grow what are your suggestions? any and all experiences and knowledge will be helpfull . also , what nutes are you using and is the yeild as good as with chemical nutes?

G

Hey mtnjohn... welcome...

Check out a few of the grows in this forum. TK has some awesome stuff. This section of the forum is fairly new and just getting established a bit.

I went with the Pure Blend Pro lineup... labeled and considered hydro-organic. The one thing I've noticed was the vastly improved taste of my herb over GH Lucas formula. I may switch over to Pure Blend Original and see how that fairs in my resevoir.

What are you plans... setup... etc.? Show us your next grow!

mtnjohn

Veteran
hey thanks maistre , good to be here . my set-up is pretty simple ....growbox is 23"w x 17"d x 48 tall(its an old stereo cabinet) i use a 150hps with about a 5 gallon dwc set up for 4 plants( i do this for minimal veg time in the box) screen of green. using an at the present and believe it or not my indoor buds smell and taste better than my outdoor buds that were grown mostly organic ...i guess cuz of the 2 week flush. any way my first hydro grow was apollo 11 and i did better than i expected.. 3.5 oz. in just a little over 2 sq. ft. now i'm growin white rhino and its totaly diff than the a11 but they are the picture of good health. i wish i had a digicam so i could show you all, but maybe soon... .........hey btw hoe do ya like your c-13?

G

Nice John... sounds like you have that cabinet dialed in.

Apollo 11 is a strain that is somewhere in my future for sure. How does it smoke?

The C13 worked great with a 250W in it.... kept me smokin from November thru now. I'm using the cab now for veg and have since added a flower room in the basement. I love these small cab grows!