What's new

Diamond mini grow light

sergiana

So a guy in the autoflower forum mentioned these things and I was just looking to get opinions from you guys who know a lot about led.

How do these stack up against other small solutions?

I was considering buying on and if I like it just slowly buying more over a year or so for autoflowers but I need some brains to tell me if it will fit that role well.

I plan on getting another led ufo like the blackstar uv 135 I already got then supplementing for the outer areas and lower buds so would these be good bang for the buck?

I could not find what watts the chips are or whatever so I dunno.

WeedIsGod

1W chips, 50 degree primary optics, I like the spectrum, but I don't like the price. $50 for ~10W and that's without a driver.

http://www.amazon.com/illumitex-Germination-Flowering-Connectors-Horticultural/dp/B00BF2P2R8

Here's 25 of those mini LED's (F3 flowering spectrum) for $200 before shipping, no heat sinks, and no drivers. You could make a really nice flowering room with these, imo. They look very interesting. Think of them similar to the Kessil H350 Magenta, yet 10W per multichip with a narrower, square beam angle, and some Neutral White within the spectrum. They're also cheaper per Watt if you buy these old stock arrays.

Oregonism

So a guy in the autoflower forum mentioned these things and I was just looking to get opinions from you guys who know a lot about led.

How do these stack up against other small solutions?

I was considering buying on and if I like it just slowly buying more over a year or so for autoflowers but I need some brains to tell me if it will fit that role well.

I plan on getting another led ufo like the blackstar uv 135 I already got then supplementing for the outer areas and lower buds so would these be good bang for the buck?

I could not find what watts the chips are or whatever so I dunno.

I would say take a little time and read up on LED's in this forum especially in the stickies. There is a lot of shit going on with LED's right now and the technology is all over the map. Single on board diodes and solderless, multichip leds or COB's [chip on board], remote phosphor, thermoplastic heatsinks, etc. etc. etc.

LED Retailers.......

LED Grow Results: Gram Per Watt.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] LED Mythbusting, KILL A WATT proof[/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts