What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A peak inside PotHeads Cab

70s_PotHead

I had some severe germ issues so don't have the numbers I wanted to start with so heres what I got going anywhere from 5-12 days from seed....

Love Potion 1, Cherry bomb 2, Herijuana, SD IBL, Ogers S1, Robert Plant, Mongolian indica

I'll update offten so keep and eye out :lurk:

70s :joint:

70s_PotHead

Camo thanks for stopping by, not really looking for moms just quality smoke but after the frustrations I just went thru with starting seeds you never know....

T girl you know you always have a ring side seat but you can come backstage any time you like :friends:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey po thead, there looking good, those herijuanas are probly gonna be some good stuff. i have some socal heri f5's and they KICK ASS! the hash is almost unsmokable.

what do you feed them?

70s_PotHead

jaykush said:
hey po thead, there looking good, those herijuanas are probly gonna be some good stuff. i have some socal heri f5's and they KICK ASS! the hash is almost unsmokable.

what do you feed them?
thanks for stopping by Jay
Yea I'm really looking forward to the Heri's, the discription of it being a old school norcal cross with a crippling high sold me :yummy: I've got 3 going so hopfully I get a girl.

Feeding GH 3part with cal-mag and diamond nector for sups, currently being flooded every 4 hours for 15 minutes under twin 250mh .

Last edited:
I'm here! Got my coffee, a big bowl of oil and the seat next to Teresa (we're an item now :moon: lol).

Looking good bro. How long till you flip the switch? I've been experimenting with 'how long does it take to show preflowers' and it seems like the answer is "whenever the plant is damn well ready". I've got a few month old + seedlings that are over a foot high, topped once, bent and twisted to stay within size restrictions of my states med rules and under 12/12 from day #1... still not sexed! So much for speeding up mother nature eh?

My one heri showed itself yesterday....RIP lil boy. Now I'll be watching yours as I germ a few new ones. :badday:

:woohoo: Grow on Bro. Glad you're back to it. :woohoo:

G

ahhh yeah my brutha my friend my homie is finnnaly back in action ladies and gentlemen be ready for a freakin killer grow this man right here can grow ganja maddd stylez hahahahaha.. dude i cant wait to see the size of buds you make with these killer genetics...glad you are back in action my friend. awsome

70s_PotHead

Aw a couple of old Klozit buddys stopping by potheads place :woohoo: Its good to also see you back at icmag P-man :wave: Don't know when I'll flip, most likely when I think the there ready, i've got 6 running behind so I gotta let them catch up a bit.
Swerve what can I say man, your new grow pad is killer and I can't belive the cuts you have and gonna get. With the low numbers on theis grow I kinda wish I had grabed a couple of klones to toss in the mix oh well, maybe next time. :bat:

Keep stopping by, thing are getting ready to explode, not sure I can pull off any huge ass kolas like in the past, this is my 1st run with this system but I'll give it the old 70s try :yoinks:

BabyHughie

70s_PotHead said:
I had some severe germ issues so don't have the numbers I wanted to start with so heres what I got going anywhere from 5-12 days from seed....

Hey Pothead just call me the seedling mass murderer. :joint: I suck man, but one day I will get it. :confused:

Killer line up bro, and I know your gonna get some dead sexy momas from the batch.

G

hello pothead :joint:
ok so the show is starting :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: , still very sorry the trips did not take off for you my friend :badday: ......

i'm sure you will ajust to your new system quite quickly and master it with in a couple grows no doubt!!......the mongoalian should be a very solid plant, i sure hope you get a female from that one.....
be watching :joint:

70s_PotHead

Hey Pothead just call me the seedling mass murderer. I suck man, but one day I will get it.
hahaha babyhughie yea I hate that part too, never use to be an issue for me but has these last 2 runs, I had seeds that wouldnt crack, seeds that would crack but not grow and seeds that would sprout then die :badday:

jaws my friend, no worrys on the trips, just olds seeds that all. Yea I got real hopes on the Mongolian indica, if I dont get a girl then its up to you my friend to grow this one. I've got a deez thats still struggling, it sprouted and got its 1st set of leaves but nothing else, gonna let it go and see what it does if anything, also one of the Heris is mutant, leaves are all twisted and fucked up but gonna let that one go also, everything else is doing great, the cherry bombs are kicken ass and way out in front of the rest :woohoo:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
70s_PotHead said:
Heris is mutant, leaves are all twisted and fucked up but gonna let that one go also, everything else is doing great, the cherry bombs are kicken ass and way out in front of the rest :woohoo:

I havent hear of any mutant Heri's but don't mean squat.Good to hear the C.B. are doing well :friends: :wink: .

70s_PotHead

This is why I luv hydro

This is why I luv hydro

Cherry Bomb less than 2 days ago

same plant this morning

Nate

Great Cab 70's, Looks just like my table! Except you have a great selection of genetics in yours! Them babies is lookin fine, I wonder who the females are :D

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
Lookin real good there Pothead, i'll just make myself comfortable over here, looks to be a interesting show:wink:

70s_PotHead

Nate said:
Great Cab 70's, Looks just like my table! Except you have a great selection of genetics in yours! Them babies is lookin fine, I wonder who the females are :D
Hopefully there all female Nate :respect: to you my friend

The Dopest yea dude get real comfortable, those love potions will run 10-12 weeks :yoinks:

N

Neptune

Lookin' good 70's :)

Can't wait to see some buds on that Love Potion... they really impress me so far.