What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

haupiapie

I also have a freebie pack of 6 beans of Sour Diesel IBL F2s from House of Love. Anyone got to run that as well? I hear mixed reviews from Rezdog's sour d.

Homebrewer

Veteran
I also have a freebie pack of 6 beans of Sour Diesel IBL F2s from House of Love. Anyone got to run that as well? I hear mixed reviews from Rezdog's sour d.

HOL's Casey Jones F3 is the most popular strain that I have in my garden. I would not hesitate to run what you have there.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
im so glad this special and unique plants is not popular anymore.. who cares about fashion anyway? only those who are selling their product .. they care more about money than cannabis right? everytime im gonna grab some bud from my jars, i choose sourD over glue, glue is so boring weed :D...

Scrappy-doo

Great year for outdoor sour. Making her way to the finish line.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HOVA

Veteran
im so glad this special and unique plants is not popular anymore.. who cares about fashion anyway? only those who are selling their product .. they care more about money than cannabis right? everytime im gonna grab some bud from my jars, i choose sourD over glue, glue is so boring weed :D...

I just finished a run with glue
And honestly it's pretty and a great yeilder but i like the sour im running now way more
The buds seems 2x as dense as the glue and smell is WAY louder
around these parts the sour is still the queen b
Until i find a 50/50 split of a sour d/gg4

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I just finished a run with glue
And honestly it's pretty and a great yeilder but i like the sour im running now way more
The buds seems 2x as dense as the glue and smell is WAY louder
around these parts the sour is still the queen b
Until i find a 50/50 split of a sour d/gg4

yeah I smoke my ECSD daily but rarely open the glue jar myself.

I have a new cross, East Coast Sour Glue ECSG that looks promising tho. 40 days in and very sour with some OG funk in her too.
picture.php

I'm loving the look of these but I'll bet they'll be hell to trim.
picture.php

picture.php

half of this tent is ECSD at 7-1/2 weeks getting hard and stank.
picture.php

Like this you mean Hova ?

View Image

View Image

is that the one you got from me? it looks like it to me.

HOVA

Veteran
yeah I smoke my ECSD daily but rarely open the glue jar myself.

I have a new cross, East Coast Sour Glue ECSG that looks promising tho. 40 days in and very sour with some OG funk in her too.
View Image

I'm loving the look of these but I'll bet they'll be hell to trim.
View Image

View Image

half of this tent is ECSD at 7-1/2 weeks getting hard and stank.
View Image

is that the one you got from me? it looks like it to me.

I got the chaco from another well know ln grower such as your self on here
Chunky i think the s1's i have are spanking the chaco i have
i mean wow
Ill post up a few pics next week
But i also have 9 sour glue from my brother djxx the mad scientist
And 10 ecsd x the las vegas triangle kush from cannaventure
So when i pick out the winners i will send you a few clips

HOVA

Veteran
you keep talking up those s1's hova, i think I'm gonna grab another pack....i wasn't at all disappointed with the first pack.

Go for it!
The price actually matches the quality
Im telling you ive been amazed at the overall vigor, smell, and unifomity of these
They smell like straight sour,sulphur, and a hint of lemon
The chaco cut looks great also but she is not putting out as well as the others even though she is directly under the light
Her nugs are dense tho
But the s1s are doing super great and are not under the light
Now u guys have me motivated to snap pics
So i will tomorrow come lights on
Please dont mind the color because they are under the led

Stinkhorn123

What I wouldn't do for this cut. I've been doing my thing over here in the Northeast for over 25 years and I've yet to run into the real deal ECSD. Please those of you that have her keep her around lol!

Burt

Veteran
Damn-peeps are hoarding the ECSD big time!
Grab some dr. Green thumb s1 ECSD
Cross to acid and profit as your own inbred line

HOVA

Veteran
I tried to take pics but these is led make me feel like im trying to snap pics onthe moon
Its a blurry mess
They will come down in in 2 weeks so i will take good pics

oti$

Scrappy, those outdoor sours are lookin on point! You'll be stoked to have some sun grown sours in the jars this fall:D

Scrappy-doo

Thanks man yeah it's been a while since I had a nice stash of sour on hand. She got chopped a few days ago. The cold weather also brought out some nice burgundy coloring that I've never seen on her and she finished up nicely with no mold or other issues whatsoever. Definitely taking her back outside next season.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The AJ S1 cut that Phillthy was running was 2x as Sour as the ECSD cut. However, it's bud structure left a lot to be desired. Too loose to even market it. Made great headstash though.

That said, if I was growing one or the other, I'd still pick the original clone, myself, personally. If I wanted a different sour, I'd just grab the Dubb.

dank.Frank