What's new

Best Grinder to Buy

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need a couple new grinders . I have 2 that are great but all the others have this indentation which allows just alittle bit of weed to enter and then it doesn't gring smoothly unless I clean that section out. each and every bud which is ridiculous.

So I am hunting for new grinders. Can y'all make suggestions?

Howz this one?
KANNASTöR GR8TR® V2

Much obliged in advance

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Depends how much you grind at one time. I usually grind 5 or 6 grams and roll 10 joints for the day.

If you are just grinding enough for a bowl or a joint, there are a lot of options.

For bigger amounts, it's harder. I have trouble with my joints and wrists so it's hard for me to find a good grinder.

I use this....

It's an herb grinder from Bed Bath and Beyond.

The other thing is a scissor with 8 blades. Not bad but only for small grinds.

Sorry I don't have a better pic but you get the idea. You don't have to look at only pot grinders (especially for larger quantities over a joint or so).

Small grinds, millions of grinders to choose from. Larger grinds, let me know what you find.

Attachments

• bb-1.jpg
    bb-1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 14

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Hey Tudo, I gave up on grinders years ago, now I toss it in an electric coffee grinder (reserved just for this) and then hand-rub through a strainer.

Works fine for me and is easy to clean the accumulated 'hash' offa the blades! :tiphat:

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I cannot find a brand name on this one, it was given to me. It does seem to work well, tolerances are tight.

Attachments

• IMG_0751.jpg
    IMG_0751.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0748.jpg
    IMG_0748.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 21

G.O. Joe

Veteran
I cannot find a brand name on this one

Google fake space case. That said, what I got sent was the real thing. Maybe fake is better because some plants gum mine up easily - nothing falls through the holes. Some plants don't. Hand crumble gives me better smoking joints in spite of everything. It's for a vaporizer anyways - extra fine grind when turned upside down.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I’ve had a Space Case for years....no complaints on my end. I would think some sorta electric coffee grinder dedicated to herb grinding would be best.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
The best hand grinder I have tried is the cheap plastic ones. They give them away at 4:20 events. They work great, and they're easier to clean than any grinder with metal teeth.

acrylic%20grinder%202.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
had a sharpstone for 10 years till someone stole it.it worked well but a tooth did break but it was fine for years.obviously a titanium spacecase would be the one to get if you wanna spend the money.id get a mendo mulcher.heard great things at half the price last i checked

G.O. Joe

Veteran
The best hand grinder I have tried is the cheap plastic ones. They give them away at 4:20 events. They work great, and they're easier to clean than any grinder with metal teeth.

Even so, an overnight soak disassembled in a glass in 91% IPA or acetone works great for aluminum but probably not plastic.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Even so, an overnight soak disassembled in a glass in 91% IPA or acetone works great for aluminum but probably not plastic.

If you need your grinder to be that clean, then plastic is probably not ideal for you. I do not. :tiphat:

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
this, i wish i can find some, ugg, but i found a metal one with pyramid teeth

View Image

G.O. Joe

Veteran
If you need your grinder to be that clean, then plastic is probably not ideal for you. I do not.

Easy you mean. If you grew fat dense resinous buds and ground them in the Space Case, you'd know. The big 4 piece was worth the $54 at the time. I shake rough sift in it for some easy decent dry sift too.

Latest posts

Latest posts