What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wich end do i put the butane in(bho extractor)?

Unagi

Hello ppl! I went to the stores to look for diy bho extractor parts. Stainless steel is what i was looking for and I found a part at a car dealership.

I'm wondering wich end i should put the filter on and wich end i plugin the butane. The reason i ask because one end is bigger than the other, heres a pic.

Im not buying an extractor because where im from its as illegal to make bho as it is making heroin. So not taking any chances. I' m on a budget and only stainless steel tubing i could find was that. Im gonna use it anyway. Wich way would you use it and why?

Ganjaganjakush

i would do more research before you blow yourself up, open blasting is some dangerous shit if oyu dont know what you are doing..maybe look into rosin or another non solvent extract that is less dangerous and doesnt carry a 5-15 year charged if caught

SocalNugz

Hello ppl! I went to the stores to look for diy bho extractor parts. Stainless steel is what i was looking for and I found a part at a car dealership.

I'm wondering wich end i should put the filter on and wich end i plugin the butane. The reason i ask because one end is bigger than the other, heres a pic.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61988&pictureid=1616501&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61988&pictureid=1616500&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Im not buying an extractor because where im from its as illegal to make bho as it is making heroin. So not taking any chances. I' m on a budget and only stainless steel tubing i could find was that. Im gonna use it anyway. Wich way would you use it and why?

Not to be a jerk but if you cant figure out which end to use you absolutely are nowhere close to ready to attempt such a potentially dangerous activity.
None of your pictures are showing either.
What your asking is about THE most basic question you could ask and suggests you have zero understanding of what your doin and thats deadly with bho. Get yourself some hash bags or press rosin neither one will kill you if you make a mistake.

corky1968

Veteran
i would do more research before you blow yourself up, open blasting is some dangerous shit if oyu dont know what you are doing..maybe look into rosin or another non solvent extract that is less dangerous and doesnt carry a 5-15 year charged if caught

lolz

Cadfael

In Best Willy Wonka voice...

"No. Stop. Come back."

I cannot wait to see your Darwin Award entry...

Unagi

All im asking is if someone knows wich end will yield more and extract more efficently. I have made bho plenty of times before and I am well aware of the risks so you dont need tp worry about me.

That being said, the people that assume the worst, to you i say good luck with life. Really bothered me that so many monkeys decide to stop by. This is my first ever topic having so many goofballs enter their worthless 2 cents.

Stay on topic please!

corky1968

Veteran
Isn't there any instructions with the equipment?

The place (web page,link, etc.) where you got the idea from must have information as well.

Unagi

Got the diy idea from here and other forums. None of wich mention this problem because they all have even straight pipes.

Im gonna put the filter on the big end i belive this will reduce blowback.

Unagi

I got to applaud you dabtime! Didnt belive anyone would be dick enough to keep going. But u proved me wrong. Assholes out there are never gonna stop! Lesson learned. Anyway ill go make some bomb oil. While u sit on ur ass, scared of life and expect those of us who actually take the time to do it right to just hand it over to you.

Why bother chiming in when u got nothing?

Unagi

Corky u just really made me change my mind about using icmag, was just about to forget this site. But man did u give me hope!

Cadfael

I just feel that, for this process, one should not be making their own DIY parts.

Efficiency is very important in yield. So Garbage in, garbage out.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Unagi

So i tried the tube and this is what i got.

Pic with flash
picture.php

Without flash
picture.php

Got almost 1 gram out of 150 ml butane and some trim (weight 30 grams probably). All inn all in haopy with the smoke, will check the leaves for left over trichomes. The only problem i can say for sure is hard to figure out is how to get the whole u put the butane plug into 100% sealed without using plastic of some sorts. I was using heavy pressure to but i ended up with some gas blowing back because of the lack of sealing. I covered it up with a towel and just pressed down and it did the trick air tight it was and bho was flowing out the other end, unfortunatly i wasted some of the butane in the beginning wich is why i got a bad yield i think.

High as balls, Unagi out!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Theres just no stopping some ppl so instead of staying dont do it !!!!! Especially in this case mine as well give some safety advice...
Rule 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9
Do it outside !!!!!!!!!!
Not near any ignition source.... Ac pool heater flickiddy light etc etc...
After ya done the tubes and material ain't!!!!!! Let them drain out.....careful where u dump ignition source is bad news... Don't pack your tubes tight think safety first n good luck.... N IMO im not for open blasting but for such a small amt blast ya can mang.... It ain't hurt in shit as long as u follow rules.... Just don't try n get rich buying master cases n miles of PVC n a one bedroom apartment...

Unagi

Obviously you people dont read whats written earlier. Like I said, done this before, all i was asking is wich way YOU WOULD USE IT AND WHY. I NEVER SAID I DONT KNOW WICH WAY TO USE IT. Those of you who didnt get that are lazy as fuck, cause if u read my posts this wouldnt be so fucking confusing for you and you would understand. But hey, skim through life and keep being rude to people and dont pay attention to things... u bunch of lazy mafks! Get off ur couch and do something!!!

corky1968

Veteran
Let's get back on topic. This arguing stuff isn't helping anyone.
He says he's done this before, knows the risks and just made
some. So it's all good. (i.e pics above)

Let the BHO fly.

Latest posts

Latest posts