What's new

Android TV Box (Xbmc/Kodi) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmac1

Veteran
So a package is like Fusion? Anything similar just go in and delete? I already ran into buffering issues but now have zero cache on and it seems to help. Also, is mucky just another build like fusion or an add on like Exodus? I have the Fusion build right now and last night tried out the hockey on it and I found a couple streams that were better but still maybe only SD, definitely not HD which will be tough to give up for live sports. Im getting a bit more familiar with it and I may be able to cut back my cable, but Im not ready to cut the cord entirely yet.

Thanks for all your help Meraxes. You have probably saved me from turning this box into an ashtray, lol.

Meraxes

Veteran
Sure...yeah packages are files you are finished with. For example, a movie file, or a saving your place file, and other crap you dont need anymore once youre finished watching your movie/show. So you watch a couple movies, and few tv shows one day...before you go to bed clear cache, and purge files because youre done with that shit.

mucky duck is a developer of addons. When I say Mucky, I'm talking about his whole repo, consisting of many addons he has. Go to install from repository to see his shit...great developer

Meraxes

Veteran
https://seo-michael.co.uk .....has a lot of really good live tv addons that just came out this week:

DNA tv
LwS live
Live Mix (cool addon lots of channels)
Golden Iptv
may be more...

With Kodi you build up your arsenal with a shitload of addons, then kill cable...

Bmac1

Veteran
Sure...yeah packages are files you are finished with. For example, a movie file, or a saving your place file, and other crap you dont need anymore once youre finished watching your movie/show. So you watch a couple movies, and few tv shows one day...before you go to bed clear cache, and purge files because youre done with that shit.

mucky duck is a developer of addons. When I say Mucky, I'm talking about his whole repo, consisting of many addons he has. Go to install from repository to see his shit...great developer

SO then the Mucky stuff is just added on top of the fusion build or does it replace it?

Meraxes

Veteran
SO then the Mucky stuff is just added on top of the fusion build or does it replace it?

Yes, fusion is just one repo. You can have as many as you want. Even if you ran the fusion wizard, you can add more repos with more addons...just go to your file manager and add the sources. Then go back and grab them from 'install from zip'. I have something like 30+ repositories.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can someone explain the pvr stuff? When I got the superropo it said I needed to enable at least 1 pvr. Not knowing better I enabled everything that had pvr in the name. Now it takes for ever and a day to load a list in kodi. What should I do?

Meraxes

Veteran
Can someone explain the pvr stuff? When I got the superropo it said I needed to enable at least 1 pvr. Not knowing better I enabled everything that had pvr in the name. Now it takes for ever and a day to load a list in kodi. What should I do?

Shut all the other ones off, and enable 'PVR IPTV Simple Client' only.

Are you trying to load IPTV channel lists to your Live TV section? I stopped screwing with that because I would load up new lists all the time, and the links would just go down a couple days later for all of them, it's not worth it. I suggest sticking to Live TV addons, which is IPTV, there just updated for you, almost daily so you get more reliable links...:tiphat:

Bmac1

Veteran
https://seo-michael.co.uk .....has a lot of really good live tv addons that just came out this week:

DNA tv
LwS live
Live Mix (cool addon lots of channels)
Golden Iptv
may be more...

With Kodi you build up your arsenal with a shitload of addons, then kill cable...

Is this that superrepo?

Shut all the other ones off, and enable 'PVR IPTV Simple Client' only.

Are you trying to load IPTV channel lists to your Live TV section? I stopped screwing with that because I would load up new lists all the time, and the links would just go down a couple days later for all of them, it's not worth it. I suggest sticking to Live TV addons, which is IPTV, there just updated for you, almost daily so you get more reliable links...:tiphat:

IS IPTV another repo I need to load? I deifnitely want to check out live tv.

Meraxes

Veteran
Is this that superrepo?

IS IPTV another repo I need to load? I deifnitely want to check out live tv.

No, that's a dude's blog that has the latest addons and info. The live tv addons I listed have different repos you need to add or download the zip.

No, IPTV is not a repo, it's all internet tv in general. Internet Protocol Television.

Try working on getting Ccloud(in Fusion repo), and Live mix(also Fusion).

G

ganjygav

Outsiders impressed me. Good show...some sort of dark magic going on there

I'm enjoying it, it's only part way through 1st season. We talking about the same show? Hillbillies living on Farrell mountain?
That lifestyle appeals to me.

Guess what, Mrs is letting me watch vikings I'm on ep 2 right now

Meraxes

Veteran
I'm enjoying it, it's only part way through 1st season. We talking about the same show? Hillbillies living on Farrell mountain?
That lifestyle appeals to me.

Guess what, Mrs is letting me watch vikings I'm on ep 2 right now

Ha! That's the one. I can't figure it out. It's like theyre not christians, because they talk about multiple gods, almost like a celtic style forest druids or something. Theyre sticking it to big coal...

Yeah if you wiki Ragnar Lothbrook, a lot of it happened. His son Ivar the Boneless brought most of England to its knees, except for Essex of course. Which is where you get King Alfred, and then Edward the Confessor. Sorry, it's St. Patty's, having a few mugs, and really want to go on vacation to UK. Gav, will you be our battlefield tour guide, I'll pay you lol...:dance013:

Gotta stop at the crown jewels first tho for Mrs. Merx...:biggrin:

G

ganjygav

Ha! That's the one. I can't figure it out. It's like theyre not christians, because they talk about multiple gods, almost like a celtic style forest druids or something. Theyre sticking it to big coal...

Yeah if you wiki Ragnar Lothbrook, a lot of it happened. His son Ivar the Boneless brought most of England to its knees, except for Essex of course. Which is where you get King Alfred, and then Edward the Confessor. Sorry, it's St. Patty's, having a few mugs, and really want to go on vacation to UK. Gav, will you be our battlefield tour guide, I'll pay you lol...:dance013:

Gotta stop at the crown jewels first tho for Mrs. Merx...:biggrin:

Yeah I did recognise the names and when he took the monk and he told him about the rest of the monasteries. Doesn't the monk become a full Viking eventually in historical stories?

Lol I don't much leave my county, a lot of civil war skirmishes happened locally. My next door neighbours has a cannon ball in his backyard from the English civil war. He found it while out shooting rabbits. In fact I live next to a man made river that was dug by civil war p.o.w's.

Last year a young girl found a rare roman coin in the muck were it was being dug up for new electrical cable's. She got a £1000 reward from national heritage.
We have a bronze age settlement right outside of town. Biggest in Europe apparently and they only just discovered a a massive find there. It's called flag fen.

Where I live has ancient history through all the ages.
Our cathedral is 800 years plus old and is built on the site of a old king. The dean's house has the mound in the back grounds where this kings fort was built on top of.
I don't know the full history, bad of me I know seeing as it's all local but I think most people from England take their history for granted.

G

ganjygav

You're hired...find a pub

This is England, pubs everywhere lol 5 pubs on my estate. One of them is weed friendly and let customers smoke in back beer garden.
I'm just starting to realize how awesome where I live is lol. I would still prefer to be in the USA.
I like the look of Mexico/USA border.breaking bad lands.

Meraxes

Veteran
Thats cool, but if I'm walking aroung the beer garden with a metal detector, don't think I'm a nerd...

G

ganjygav

Thats cool, but if I'm walking aroung the beer garden with a metal detector, don't think I'm a nerd...

I've often thought of buying a detector. Farm lands along a river are prime spots. Like I said that young girl found that coin within 3 minutes walk from my back gate,next to the river. Where's there's one there's gotta be more.

G

ganjygav

Did you determine which Emporer was on the coin itself? Probably Hadrian, or Trajan maybe

I will get up on Google today and finfkd out what coin it exactly was fella. All I know is where's there's one there's normally more. Soldiers used to bury money but then go off and get killed. It seems every year someone in the UK digs up a haul.
Roman coins or saxon gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts