What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Capn's First MJ Show.

Capn

My first journal here on the ICmag.
Mothers are fed Botanicare triflex.

I have 2 M-I-S from the Boo, 1 White widow, and 1 mummia from growdoc in veg, getting ready to flower in a few months. My goal is to make the 1g/w qouta. Here they are as of today, Fed with Cutting Edge Solutions.

From top to bottom, left to right: M-I-S, Mummia, WW, M-I-S.

picture.php

Here's my room setup. Any advise offered is much oblidged, I am by no means a proffesional, I'm just a twentysomething year old med patient growin my own. sick of paying 350-400 an oz for moldy "medicine" from co-ops in the LA county..

I'll have pics of my outdoor garden soon.

picture.php

600w digi lumatek, 6inch vortex pulling through the light exausting out my attic, intaking through the 2 6inch ducts you see from the house. Fresh air brought in with a swamp cooler to keep things cool and moist here in the so-cal desert.
Cab Specs are 8ftLx8ftTx4ftW.

Last, but not least, ROOT PRON.

MIS
picture.php

WW
picture.php

The 2 plants above were started 8/31. in 3inch net cups for size reference.

I apologize in advance for the shitty pics, but its better than my old camera. I should get a better one here pretty soon.

I'll keep this badboy updated, I have no job so it shouldn't be hard.

Capn

Heres an Update. I'll have some outdoor pics here soon. Might of found a nice true purple strain:woohoo:!

Moms After some trimming and in the process of a rez change. PH: 5.5 PPM 550.

Flower Chamber, Still vegging. Just did a bit of trimming/training today, Bout to change out the rez's.

Right Tub PH 5.5 PPM 450 stem shots.

Left Tub Ph 5.8 ppm 550 stem shots.

Root shots!!

Left tub

Right Tub

This stuff rocks!

Sorry for the shitty pics again! still working this camera...They should be better as i learn lol!!

Hope everyone is having a great time!:joint:

S

SafeSwoops

those roots look super healthy man! can't wait to watch the show...

Peace

Capn

Thank you fellas!! feels good to have some company! hope all is well on your side of the fence. You are all welcome any time!!! Can't wait to get you guys the bud-pron you deserve.

Heres a "lil" taste of my outdoor.

Some purps, first time growing outdoors lol. That plant went through hell, but made me some flowers!!

Capn

Contemplating vegging my 4 indoor plants for another month and then flipping them, guess I'll see how they're looking at the point.

Trimmed and trained them a bit more today, as well as changed out the rez's.

As a great man once said, "you got to much junk, junk in your trunk."

Thems are words to live by.

Wfw1

Looking good Capn! I was curious what do you pull approx. per run with 4 under a 600, DWC. That's the kind of setup I was thinking about helping a friend set up. He's a heavy smoker who needs to grow just a little more then he can smoke so he doesn't have to pay out the ass for good smoke.

Capn

Thanks for the commentz wfw!!!
I've never ran this setup before, so we're both about to find out lol.

My mom really wishes I could answer that question as well rofl.

I'll have some updated pics today, did a bit more training and uped the PPMS to 650ish.

Does anyone have experience with Cutting Edge Solutions?? This product seems highly tailorable to plant growth. I like how the cal and mag supplements are separated.

They are pretty kewl, Sent me a free trial program of they're nutes, Everything minus humtea. Seems to work great and is very stable. Have yet to test em in flower though.

Capn

Well, i lied about the pictures, my shitty camera is actin up and eating batteries like they're tictacs so it may be a few days till i get some pics up. The plants are exploding tho. PPM's up to 750~. May flip to flower sooner than expected due to rootspace issues lol.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
doh, exploding plants and no piccies... hope you can get some soon mate... looking forward to your next update :)

dewroc6

looks really awesome cant wait to see them through.....wish i was closer for a taste....they look so healthy....awsome job capn

Latest posts

Latest posts