What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

!!!Hawaii Green Harvest Alert!!!

Dirtboy808

Veteran
They came knocking on my door and I gave them a walk into my garden and all went great. NED guys only. I like the local boys. Glad that is over for this month.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Tribune Herald says they will be flying the BI till wednesday.

Glad you are ok, DB. Hope everyone else is safe as well.

I dont get the hefty enforcement in the county that voted lowest priority enforcement of cannabis. Seems like puna is the highest priority in the state.

Tuesday-Eden-Roc in the AM & came back in the Afternoon-My friend said they were only doing the grid pic's flight pattern so might be back today- Stay safe- Aloha

Kopua farm lots got most of it today but Fern Forest got it too as well as Eden Roc-from AM to All Day kind-"Relentless" Stay Safe-Aloha

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Shit, how long does it take to do Kopua? theres only a couple of developed places in there,no?

Do they only fly the subdivisions in Puna or do you see them over the nature reserves between G rd and 130?

seems to me if you were growing quantity on BI the place to do it would be state land no?

do they fly the rest of the BI or just Puna?

Your right Casper they fly everywhere but i'm sure with all the new technology in space they should be able to pick out the big plots from space- Spooky Shit! There were no sightings today from my friends so maybe it's over till harv time from FF to HA???- Stay Safe- Aloha

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounded like a bird was working upcountry pretty hard Monday afternoon. Thx. Casper!

Latest posts

Latest posts